Have you ever walked in on your Parents / Heard them at it ?

sargam

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Not them per se, although I did hear bed springs thumping hard and lots of groans frequently.

Have surprised my sister a couple of times blowing her boyfriend in the garage, one time with her mouthful of cum.

3 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Not them per se, although I did hear bed springs thumping hard and lots of groans frequently.

Have surprised my sister a couple of times blowing her boyfriend in the garage, one time with her mouthful of cum.

bed springs thumping hard and lots of groans sounds familiar and that was around the same time I used to wake up in semi lit room or dark room to witness them

40 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

19275.thumb.jpg.5cafc4c2f7d229fd1da6b111ed0acc7d.jpg

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, sargam said:

bed springs thumping hard and lots of groans sounds familiar and that was around the same time I used to wake up in semi lit room or dark room to witness them

Hm. You were sharing a room with your parents? That’d make it more likely you’d catch them.

i once walked in on my mum masturbating (she’d left the door open). This was a reminder to both of us to close the door and knock! I once walked in on my dad and his partner, and promptly left again.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Hm. You were sharing a room with your parents? That’d make it more likely you’d catch them.

i once walked in on my mum masturbating (she’d left the door open). This was a reminder to both of us to close the door and knock! I once walked in on my dad and his partner, and promptly left again.

Yeah till I was 12 then we moved to different house

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sargam said:

Yeah till I was 12 then we moved to different house

That might have been a relief! I didn’t work out how masturbation worked until I was 14, which judging by what boys at school were saying, was a bit late (though quite likely everyone was lying). If I’d been sharing a bedroom at that age I’d have ended up taking a lot of very long showers.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

That might have been a relief! I didn’t work out how masturbation worked until I was 14, which judging by what boys at school were saying, was a bit late (though quite likely everyone was lying). If I’d been sharing a bedroom at that age I’d have ended up taking a lot of very long showers.

tumblr_o3y1oh62lC1utqo95o1_500.gif.8fcdb64b6abe6190e83390c4e6da51f0.gif

• Hot 1