Shopping with a full bladder.

Wow @Sophie, what an exciting true account.

Your true tales are always awesome.

The thought of you sitting on that toilet - fully suited and booted with jeans and knickers still on and peeing through them - is very erotic.

I am enjoying the images you have planted in my imagination.

Nice one.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

Awesome tale and as always told perfectly - such a challenge too, heading into a shop to make another purchase knowing full well the dam could have burst there and then.

One point I will make - I can fully understand your shyness when it came to the toilet attendant suspecting your emergency.  But I'm absolutely sure there must be a high population of people who go into the ladies specifically to get changed into new purchases, or to change out of casual shopping clothes into work attire - even if she did connect the blue jeans / black jeans I'm sure she wouldn't connect it with your predicament.

Unless of course she's got a mind like ours....

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Thank you! 

I never thought of it that way but you're completely right. It wouldn't be the first time I've gotten changed in the toilets and I never thought twice about it then, and she had no idea I wet myself. She might have even been able to hear the splashing! 

I am quite lucky about having some jeans to change in to. In the changing rooms I had only tried on some tops so I didn't actually know how stiff the button was. If I had known that, I wouldn't have waited so long. I saw the jeans on the way to the checkout and seeing as they were my size, I just bought them without trying them on. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1