Pee Group Daydream

On 10/14/2019 at 11:53 AM, Starks2010 said:

I have been having this thought of a group pee, though it’d probably never come true, but a group of at least 5 women, maybe been out drinking, come over and line up against the wall in my living room, relieving themselves on the carpet. 

They all peeing together, leaving at least 5 pee puddles on the carpet. 

I had this other idea of a girls only house party with free drinks. The thing is, there are no facilities to use. And the girls, I really don’t know all that well and they’d have the run of the entire house and the house would be dimly light like a club. I think the after party clean up would be exciting.

I would love to be at that party. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/14/2019 at 4:53 PM, Starks2010 said:

I have been having this thought of a group pee, though it’d probably never come true, but a group of at least 5 women, maybe been out drinking, come over and line up against the wall in my living room, relieving themselves on the carpet. 

That would be fucking awesome. If any ladies want to come and do that in my living room, get in touch, lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

That would be fucking awesome. If any ladies want to come and do that in my living room, get in touch, lol.

I have had 4.5 ladies use my living room carpet. The half, she didn’t want to piss on the carpet because she said it would smell like piss and beer so she pissed on the hard floor where the carpet ended. 

One young lady would use the same spot multiple times, it became her favorite spot. Another used it three or four times. The other two used me and the run off got on the carpet. 

It was great! Obviously. 

• Hot 4