Feedback / Idea Gold Membership Lottery

Would you enter the gold membership lottery?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you enter the gold membership lottery?

• Yes definitely!
    • Yes but only if it were a couple of pounds/dollars for a ticket instead of £5 (please note this would mean more tickets sold = lower odds of winning)
    • No because I don't want to participate in a lottery/raffle or don't like the idea
    • No because I simply don't want/need gold membership no matter what the price/offer

A great idea by Sophie & Spywareonya was to have a paid lottery/raffle for a gold membership place.

You'd pay - let's hypothetically say - £5 for a ticket. 

When we reach enough entrants, the lottery is randomly drawn either with names out of a hat or an online generator (filmed for proof).

The money used from the tickets would be reinvested back into peefans' running costs, and it means one lucky winner gets extremely cheap gold membership.

Payment for the ticket would be upfront, and fully secure with no mention of any adult/gambling website.

However, the question is, would you play? Please vote so I can determine whether to go ahead with the idea. 🙂 Thanks!

• Like 2

The only reason I wouldn't play is because I already have gold membership deriving from the financial contributions I make.

But if - in the event of winning - I could donate the prize to a member of my choice, I would probably pay a fiver for a ticket.

• Like 2