Peegasm

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Never witnessed it, but willing to oversee scientific research into the subject. The key with such a study is having a suitable sample size... 😉

I dont think finding people to help you with your research will be very difficult lol, just ask anyone here lol

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Wife is capable of multiple orgasms a few times depending on how much foreplay we pursue before  getting down to fucking. Her best ones are when she has a bladder full and happens when she starts to cum and release her pee at the same time. The stream pulses as each contraction hits with each orgasm.

Most of the time I have to take my cock out of her pussy so she's free to release the pee, but If i'm in her anus that's not necessary and she loves it that way. Her asshole contracts on the head of my cock as that time as she floods my balls with her pee and then that gets me off as well. 

Most of the time with enough foreplay my wife orgasms 2 or 3 times before the actual sex starts lol. She is then guaranteed to cum once more. 

After sex we head for the shower where is will massage her clit while she pisses right there on the floor 

• Like 1