Men's stuff

On 9/2/2019 at 4:59 PM, alicexxx said:

Hello I'm Alice,

I've a kinky and particular pee fetish... I'm a dominant lady and I love to use my BF as Human Toilet. Nothing strange...

I adore also to destroy with my delicious urine the things he loves more and that really turns me on!!! 

Have you ever experienced something like this?

That sounds like so much fun.  My husband does know I’m into peeing but he doesn’t know the extent of it.  I have had naughty thoughts of peeing on his dirty cloths in the garage. And some other of his things in the garage.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, Sweets said:

That sounds like so much fun.  My husband does know I’m into peeing but he doesn’t know the extent of it.  I have had naughty thoughts of peeing on his dirty cloths in the garage. And some other of his things in the garage.  

The car is always the most rewarding thing to piss on you can find in a garage, Friend! 😜

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
8 hours ago, Sweets said:

I would draw the line at electronics and expensive tools,  simply because they are too costly to replace.  Most other stuff could be fun though.  I haven't bought proper furniture for my pool deck yet,  but it is my intention that all sun lounges, chairs, tables etc. should be "pissable."

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, likesToLick said:

I would draw the line at electronics and expensive tools,  simply because they are too costly to replace.  Most other stuff could be fun though.  I haven't bought proper furniture for my pool deck yet,  but it is my intention that all sun lounges, chairs, tables etc. should be "pissable."

Yes, obviously, in case a, uh, cloud, uh, rains on them. And you don’t manage to catch all the rain in your mouth and swallow it. That all seems reasonable 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 12/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, likesToLick said:

"Pissable Furniture" is probably the business of the future... 😜

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • 1 year later...
On 12/5/2019 at 5:06 PM, alicexxx said:

"Pissable Furniture" is probably the business of the future... 😜

If by pissable you mean you can wash it with no damage done then what's the fun? I love to be the target myself or to have my most valuable possessions pissed on but it should leave a stain and possibly ruin them. I love to have my most expensive clothes pissed on and then have to wear them still soaked and smelly

• Hot 2