Help Required

So i've just recently come clean about having a piss fetish to my girlfriend. She's not necessarily interested in it but said she'd try it. What do people recommend as a starter experience? TIA

Edited by Pissguy
12 hours ago, Pissguy said:

So i've just recently come clean about having a piss fetish to my girlfriend. She's not necessarily interested in it but said she'd try it. What do people recommend as a starter experience? TIA

You have shown a lot of openness and courage to bring your fetish up in the first place.

Also sounds like you have a very understanding GF.

My first experience was asking my then girlfriend if she could hold her pee as long as possible. Which was a lot of fun because we went to the pub for a couple of hours! When we got back to my place I watched her pee 😀 and asked her not to wipe. I then went down on her and she loved it. 

Or you could ask her to pee on you after the holding if your GF is OK with that. 

Enjoy!

Edited by Pissdrinker
Typo
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Pissguy said:

We all have subtle different preferences under this overall blanket - what would you like her to do to help?

Are you into the idea of her holding / watching her pee / her peeing somewhere naughty / her peeing on you / her holding you while you pee / you peeing on her / her wetting herself?

Note - I've put those in a sort of easy to hard order.  I wouldn't advise coming straight out and saying you'd get turned on watching her pee herself lol.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We all have subtle different preferences under this overall blanket - what would you like her to do to help?

Are you into the idea of her holding / watching her pee / her peeing somewhere naughty / her peeing on you / her holding you while you pee / you peeing on her / her wetting herself?

Note - I've put those in a sort of easy to hard order.  I wouldn't advise coming straight out and saying you'd get turned on watching her pee herself lol.

Wetting, desperation and holding aren't my thing. And watching her pee is already a common occurrence tbh lol. Peeing somewhere naughty and golden showers are something that interests me though. She has peed outside on two seperate occassions, one of which i stood guard. But she's not the biggest fan of peeing outside as of course it's illegal and involves her exposing herself. Me peeing on her could happen but i think it's more likely for her to pee on me first. But this presents another problem, she gets majorly pee shy when she's peeing somewhere she shouldn't so i'm sure this would extend to that. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

You have shown a lot of openness and courage to bring your fetish up in the first place.

Also sounds like you have a very understanding GF.

My first experience was asking my then girlfriend if she could hold her pee as long as possible. Which was a lot of fun because we went to the pub for a couple of hours! When we got back to my place I watched her pee 😀 and asked her not to wipe. I then went down on her and she loved it. 

Or you could ask her to pee on you after the holding if your GF is OK with that. 

Enjoy!

Holding isn' necessarily my thing tbh. Getting peed on is though

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pissguy said:

Wetting, desperation and holding aren't my thing. And watching her pee is already a common occurrence tbh lol. Peeing somewhere naughty and golden showers are something that interests me though. She has peed outside on two seperate occassions, one of which i stood guard. But she's not the biggest fan of peeing outside as of course it's illegal and involves her exposing herself. Me peeing on her could happen but i think it's more likely for her to pee on me first. But this presents another problem, she gets majorly pee shy when she's peeing somewhere she shouldn't so i'm sure this would extend to that. 

Sounds  like you're not in a bad place there....  I guess the link to be developed is that (as you've said watching her pee is common) for her to be comfortable that it turns you on.  From her perspective, she's showing a large amount of trust by letting you watch and it could take her a while to be comfortable and ok with the effect it has on you.  From there, maybe gently stroking while she pees through your fingers on the toilet?  Maybe eventually on you in the shower...?  It sounds like a steady approach may be needed.

If she's uncomfortable outside then that's fine - no need to push something she's uncomfortable with.  The long skirt and no panties can be a solution there of course, as can alcohol.

Good luck my friend!

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds  like you're not in a bad place there....  I guess the link to be developed is that (as you've said watching her pee is common) for her to be comfortable that it turns you on.  From her perspective, she's showing a large amount of trust by letting you watch and it could take her a while to be comfortable and ok with the effect it has on you.  From there, maybe gently stroking while she pees through your fingers on the toilet?  Maybe eventually on you in the shower...?  It sounds like a steady approach may be needed.

If she's uncomfortable outside then that's fine - no need to push something she's uncomfortable with.  The long skirt and no panties can be a solution there of course, as can alcohol.

Good luck my friend!

That's certainly possible! 
And of course i'm not gonna push her but pissing outside is probably my main kink of the fetish so i'm a little bit disheartned by her dislike of it tbh lol

3 minutes ago, Pissguy said:

That's certainly possible! 
And of course i'm not gonna push her but pissing outside is probably my main kink of the fetish so i'm a little bit disheartned by her dislike of it tbh lol

I'm guessing the two outdoor pees have been 'needs must' and sort of last resort, so quite a long way from the 'doing it because I want to'.  Not an easy bridge to cross.   As you've said you've come clean and she's accepted and willing to try it, then I guess there's a chance she might be willing to give it a try for you.  For the first time I'd just let her get more comfortable with it and ease her fears - so let her pee in a way she's not exposed - maybe in a skirt sitting or kneeling on grass, don't insist on watching, but do encourage and support her.

Guest UnabashedUser

Try taking a shower with her. That way it's not so obvious she's peeing and the water will diminish any odors and sounds that may be off-putting to her. You could help by washing certain areas, making her feel more relaxed. Of course she'll be washing you as well leading to further feelings of intimacy. Just an idea. 

29 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm guessing the two outdoor pees have been 'needs must' and sort of last resort, so quite a long way from the 'doing it because I want to'.  Not an easy bridge to cross.   As you've said you've come clean and she's accepted and willing to try it, then I guess there's a chance she might be willing to give it a try for you.  For the first time I'd just let her get more comfortable with it and ease her fears - so let her pee in a way she's not exposed - maybe in a skirt sitting or kneeling on grass, don't insist on watching, but do encourage and support her.

Yes and she was not comfortable doing them. 

Ok i will suggest the skirt sitting or kneeling on grass

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Try taking a shower with her. That way it's not so obvious she's peeing and the water will diminish any odors and sounds that may be off-putting to her. You could help by washing certain areas, making her feel more relaxed. Of course she'll be washing you as well leading to further feelings of intimacy. Just an idea. 

If only i had a shower it would be perfect lol

• 4 weeks later...

Pissguy, I think you're in a very good position, having opened up to her about your interest. My advice would be to take it very slowly and gently at first. Settle for just watching her in the bathroom, where she is comfortable, for example, maybe "help" her wipe, and then get her to let you lick her dry. That can be very affectionate, and give her fantastic orgasms, when she is wet and open, after peeing. Sort of a nice reward for her cooperating with your fetish.

I pushed too hard on "Melissa," one of my best gf's, at first, and she resented it, although she didn't tell me, at the time. She would let me follow her into the bathroom, but she always peed with her thighs pressed tightly together, so I couldn't see anything interesting, for seven years. But she loved having me wipe her and lick her.

Long story short, we split up and were apart for three years, then got back together. I was much more relaxed, at that time, and she started doing it with her legs apart, letting me see anything and everything I wanted to see. I asked her why she changed her peeing style, and she said she hadn't changed it at all. She admitted that she had kept her legs together because I "pushed it too much" previously, which made her angry. She didn't want to give me everything I wanted, because of that.

• Like 2