Summer festival!

That is my dream . I was so sick and tired of the “ office BS “ I was tired of working my ass off For a terrible company .  Now I’m free I take care of the animals and all . 550 with a petting farm . 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, 1up said:

You guys are living the dream keep it up !!! I’m only a first year farm hand 

Yes we are😀. Nothing wrong with being a new farm hand, hopefully you turn into a life long farm hand, maybe buy some land yourself 

• Like 1

So I did buy 12 chickens and they sent me 15 . I met the women of my dreams at the farm and she wants the same dream I want and she is so amazing. The farm can truly give you everything you need in your life !!! I love it hard working honest people. Plus I love driving the tractor!!!  And the ATVs are a fun tool as well . 

Edited by 1up
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, 1up said:

So I did buy 12 chickens and they sent me 15 . I met the women of my dreams at the farm and she wants the same dream I want and she is so amazing. The farm can truly give you everything you need in your life !!! I love it hard working honest people. Plus I love driving the tractor!!!  And the ATVs are a fun tool as well . 

Right on, good for you😀. The wife and I love our Polaris Ranger, my dad would be lost without his. 

• Like 1