Peeing in a condom

(Admins, if I put this in the wrong thread, feel free to move it) 

Ok, so there I was trying out a condom to see if it was the right size (I think it was ok), anyway I needed to pee before I finished with it, but if I take it off to pee, that's it, it's useless now, so I decided I might as well try peeing into it. Now we all know peeing with a hardon is hard, but I managed anyway. It inflated like a water balloon I gotta say it feels amazing and warm, you gotta try it, if you have a dick.

Anybody else tried it? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

(Admins, if I put this in the wrong thread, feel free to move it) 

Ok, so there I was trying out a condom to see if it was the right size (I think it was ok), anyway I needed to pee before I finished with it, but if I take it off to pee, that's it, it's useless now, so I decided I might as well try peeing into it. Now we all know peeing with a hardon is hard, but I managed anyway. It inflated like a water balloon I gotta say it feels amazing and warm, you gotta try it, if you have a dick.

Anybody else tried it? 

I've never tried this lol

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser

Done it a few times. Very hot to fee that hot pee on the head as you fill it up. I do it over the sink in case it slips off.  After you finish peeing, jerk off with the condom still in place and cum into the hot pee. Interesting to watch the cum coagulate in the piss inside the rubber. 

Just now, UnabashedUser said:

Done it a few times. Very hot to fee that hot pee on the head as you fill it up. I do it over the sink in case it slips off.  After you finish peeing, jerk off with the condom still in place and cum into the hot pee. Interesting to watch the cum coagulate in the piss inside the rubber. 

This is something that I may have to try very soon lol. 

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

This is something that I may have to try very soon lol. 

Send pics. I have a pic taken a couple years ago will look for it. 

I've done this. Sometimes I'll use condoms for jacking it. After I finished, I pissed a little bit in the condom. I don't trust them to get too full.

One time I almost overdid it. I was doing my thing in a hotel room with a condom on, and I'd gotten my bladder really full. I was watching something on TV, and was beyond the point of being able to hold it anymore. I tried letting some out into the condom to take the pressure off, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to wait for a commercial (this was before I could just stream everything and pause it when I wanted to), but I seriously had to piss. It kept spurting out, even though I was squeezing myself. The condom kept getting fuller and fuller, and I was afraid it would slip off onto the floor. The commercial finally happened, so I ran to the tub, took the condom off, pissed into the tub, then dropped the condom into the toilet and flushed it.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, PissDude said:

I've done this. Sometimes I'll use condoms for jacking it. After I finished, I pissed a little bit in the condom. I don't trust them to get too full.

P201705004.JPG

• 1 month later...