Pee topic at work

1. Has anyone of you ever had a pee topic between work colleagues?

I was at the reception area photocopying paper work related and there was 3 female and that janitor workers who seems to have a thing for women peeing. At this point my back was turned, doing my work but close enough to clearly hear the conversation. 

One of the talked about how it is important to stay hydrated and then another woman talked about being badly stuck with no water, drinking your urine can save your life. Then one of them said ewwwww, and the woman told her yeah, but if it's a matter of saving your life? Then the male janitor added his say by explaning that urine is perfectly safe as long as there is no infection. So he asked me what would I do? I pretended that I was not listening. I turned around and told them that if it was a matter of life and death, yes and I would save you all as long and I would expect some of you to not let me die, with a straight and serious face. One went ewww and laughed, another woman said she want's to be on my team and started laughing and the janitor had a speechless face and then said count me in.

2. I don't know about you, but do you think they were thinking after I said that?

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Sephora said:

1. Has anyone of you ever had a pee topic between work colleagues?

another woman said she want's to be on my team and started laughing and the janitor had a speechless face and then said count me in.

2. I don't know about you, but do you think they were thinking after I said that?

Allo my beautiful Sephora 😘

You make me laugh when you talk to people. You give them reaction on face, it must be funny. 

To answer question you say

Q1. I do not talk much to people at work. So no because they talk a lot.

Q2. Hahaha I say the janitor guy you tell me about is people that like pee.

I will be at your team and you will always save me lolololololol

Edited by DivaQC
  • Haha 1

I often joke with one of the girls I work with, we both tend to get absorbed in the work and forget about the toilet until it's fairly urgent, comments go back and forth like...."there's going to or a puddle under the desk if I don't go soon" or "wouldn't it be handy if we had commodes at our desks"

I do wonder if she's one of us, or if it's just being married with lots of kids and pets that creates the relaxed attitude to talking about peeing.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, mickymoist said:

I often joke with one of the girls I work with...  "there's going to or a puddle under the desk if I don't go soon" ...

I do wonder if she's one of us, ...

Throwing back an innocent "is that speaking from experience?"  could be an interesting way to open things up, and see whether there's any fun tales.  Do share with us of course.

• Like 3
On 7/31/2019 at 9:07 AM, mickymoist said:

I do wonder if she's one of us, or if it's just being married with lots of kids and pets that creates the relaxed attitude to talking about peeing.

Iam willing to bet she has a piss fetish lol

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1