Water Park Accidents?

10 hours ago, Sephora said:

DivaQc wispered me to hold it and we will all pee in the big tube. What we did not expect, is having 2 other people joining us because we need to be at least 4 to 6 people per tube. So go down and I did not expect it to be that fast and splashy. So was the splashes all water or a mix of our pee floating in the tube? Hahahahhah. There was no yellow so it went un noticed.

Lolololol  with water splashing, all 5 got golden shower lololol. The 2 guys.. maybe 1 time get golden shower in life time lolol

(Sorry, having hard time to find words)

I saw Sephora laugh hard because I saw you pee coming from bikini and I think guys saw that because he move a bit.

When ride over, I say to guy sorry, Sephora had scared from fast fast ride. I see Sephora walk away laughing. The guys maybe think I lie to them now lolololol

• Like 3
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

In the UK, we don't have many water parks, something to do with the weather probably, but judging by the size of some of the queue's I've seen for the most popular rides at some of the theme parks, there must be quite a lot of 'accidental' wettings. 

It's a bit like swimming pools, you see a really attractive girl stood in the water, quite often they'll be drinking, yet you never see her so how does anybody know if she's pissed in them, you don't.

Hi Owlman76, i am suprised because ussually people wait 1 hour in line. I was told that there were less people refering to yesterday because it was cloudy with breaks of sun from time to time "we only applied solar screen once, so yeah, it's going to be a long day". So yes, accidentally, not sure. We do drink alot of water while in the sun, that water needs to come out sometime.

• Like 1

I have mentioned previously that I never use toilets at water parks to pee and have done similar to Sephora, just peeing whilst on the rides.   My wife has as well.  

I am sure many people do this because the number of people heading to the toilets is way less that you would expect for the number of people there.   Not surprising really as most people are barefoot and wouldn't want to walk in the toilets barefoot, plus they are all wet anyway, so why not.

The most brazen I saw was a woman who was on a sun lounger reading at Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida. She got up, walked to the water's edge at that beach area, sat on the sand with her bum just in the water and her legs apart.  Stayed there for about 30 seconds and then went back to her sun lounger and book.   It was obvious what she was doing.  Most people probably just pee whilst they are on the rides - particularly the lazy river as you can be on there for quite a while, totally relaxed so peeing is natural.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

all 5 got golden shower lololol. The 2 guys.. maybe 1 time get golden shower in life time lolol

I guess there's always a first to everything.

44 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

I saw Sephora laugh hard because I saw you pee coming from bikini and I think guys saw that because he move a bit.

Hahahaha, I couldn't hold it back anymore and he didn't see me peeing, he was too busy getting splashed lolol

47 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

When ride over, I say to guy sorry, Sephora had scared from fast fast ride. I see Sephora walk away laughing. The guys maybe think I lie to them now lolololol

You did not!  Hahah   Diva is a bad influence on me lolololololol   Besides, you don't have conversations with them.. thats why I left!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Not surprising really as most people are barefoot and wouldn't want to walk in the toilets barefoot, plus they are all wet anyway, so why not.

I went to change in the bathrooms before we left, I walked in, looked, and turned back, it was wet and nasty. Instead I changed in the SUV.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hahahaha, I couldn't hold it back anymore and he didn't see me peeing, he was too busy getting splashed lolol

You did not!  Hahah   Diva is a bad influence on me lolololololol   Besides, you don't have conversations with them.. thats why I left!

I tell you he saw you, because I laugh at guy reaction. The 2 guys maybe say we are weird

I have not bad influence on you nononono. You pee first and laughing. Ask E.M. she tell you same thing. 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

I went to change in the bathrooms before we left, I walked in, looked, and turned back, it was wet and nasty. Instead I changed in the SUV.

Good call lol. Bathrooms/change rooms at water parks or swimming pools can be nasty lol

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Good call lol. Bathrooms/change rooms at water parks or swimming pools can be nasty lol

This is what suprises me, you would think they would clean these facilities more often, people would go more often. I can tell you this, every women knows this and will not wipe someone else pee, so they just pee on top not caring.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Sephora said:

This is what suprises me, you would think they would clean these facilities more often, people would go more often. I can tell you this, every women knows this and will not wipe someone else pee, so they just pee on top not caring.

O exactly. It all boils down to the employees not caring enough to clean the bathrooms and change rooms

• Like 2
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

O exactly. It all boils down to the employees not caring enough to clean the bathrooms and change rooms

That certainly doesn’t help, but when you’re enjoying yourself outdoors on a hot day, and drinking to keep yourself hydrated, I mean, yeah, you could go find the toilets when you need a piss, or you could just wait until you were in the water. Or maybe you’re already in the water and feel the urge, and, like, you know it’ll feel awesome, and nobody will notice, and there’s already piss in the water because you can bet someone else has, so, why not? Why not just go in the water?

if you care for the purity of the water, go before you get in the first time, and shower, too, or while you’re showering let it go there. And after that, if you need to go again? Well, who wants to go back to the changing rooms again? 

• Agree 2
6 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

That certainly doesn’t help, but when you’re enjoying yourself outdoors on a hot day, and drinking to keep yourself hydrated, I mean, yeah, you could go find the toilets when you need a piss, or you could just wait until you were in the water. Or maybe you’re already in the water and feel the urge, and, like, you know it’ll feel awesome, and nobody will notice, and there’s already piss in the water because you can bet someone else has, so, why not? Why not just go in the water?

if you care for the purity of the water, go before you get in the first time, and shower, too, or while you’re showering let it go there. And after that, if you need to go again? Well, who wants to go back to the changing rooms again? 

O iam not saying pissing in the water is an issue, I mean who doesn't piss in the water on a hot day lol. 

Iam just saying it would be nice to have clean changing rooms 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1