uk Pee girl required

2 hours ago, daddymartin77 said:

Hello I am martin from Hampshire uk, I looking for a girl that is up for some pee fun, I am 43 from Hampshire area x

Welcome.

I must tell you though that this forum does not really function very well in the way you seem to desire.

Like everywhere else, the girls here tend to respond best to guys who are interested in them as people and who take the trouble to get to know them on a social level, even if via the medium of pixels on a screen.

A brief introduction followed by requests for pee fun or sex of any kind are as unlikely to bear fruit here as they are down the pub.

When it comes to getting to know the ladies, though, this place has one big advantage. You do at least know that all the ladies here are into pee before you even start.

They do still need to be wooed and shown an interest in though. Because even on a fetish site they are far more than simply sexualised beings. They are invariably also interesting people with interesting life stories. They are unlikely to freely indulge in pee fun with anyone unless that person has shown an interest in them as a person and has given her the opportunity to get to know him and like him.

• Agree 2