Peeing in the bed room help

Hey everyone!

So, for the last few months I have been getting to know a fellow water sports lover very well. She’s amazing, we like the same kind of playing and even outside of sex we have similar taste in things. Unfortunately however, she lives very far away and has roommates and a dog. Getting someone to watch her dog is difficult, as is enjoying the kind of water sports that turn us on with two other people in the house, so we decided instead of her coming here to where I live (and where I can pile blankets or something in my room and not worry about what I’m about to ask) or me going to where she lives, I’d grab a hotel near by and we’d spend most of our time there playing.

This is great and I’m excited, but I want to take steps to protect myself from possibly ruining (and having to pay for) a hotel bed. Carpets in less worried about. I’m going to get spot cleaner for where we piss on the floor and I already know how to handle it at my house, so I doubt it’ll be a big deal. The place I’m going to stay has a quite a few floored areas too which makes it even better and easier. My biggest concern is the bed. What do you all use/recommend to keep it from getting destroyed, because we both like casual pissing a lot and I don’t want to miss the opportunity to do it. 😇

i think no matter what the sheets are going to get soaked, but we can ball them up and set them aside for the cleaning staff. I’m going to leave a nice tip too. 

Edited by ZooeyGlass
  • Hot 2

You can always tell the reception staff that one of you has a bit of an incontinence issue and they will usually fit a protective cover on the mattress.   If you don’t want to do that then you could take your own protective sheet or a shower curtain and put that in place yourself.    If you use towels on top of a protective cover then the towels will take the brunt of it and the protection will stop anything getting through to the mattress. 

• Like 2
On 7/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, Alfresco said:

You can always tell the reception staff that one of you has a bit of an incontinence issue and they will usually fit a protective cover on the mattress.   If you don’t want to do that then you could take your own protective sheet or a shower curtain and put that in place yourself.    If you use towels on top of a protective cover then the towels will take the brunt of it and the protection will stop anything getting through to the mattress. 

Thank you! Do you have any protective cover recommendations? 

3 hours ago, JesseP said:

Buy incontinence bed protectors and overlap them, they will absorb the piss and just change them as they get full. Put the full ones into bin liners.

I was hoping for a bit more elegant solution if possible, but I may just do this. It’ll definitely be a good fall back option should nothing else materialize. 

22 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Micky this is awesome, thank you so much!!

Edited by ZooeyGlass
  • Like 1