Peeing in my clothes drawer

Wow, @Sophie, what an awesomely sexy account, all the more so for being true.

Thanks for sharing. Definite boner on here after reading that.

I love the sheer deliberate naughtiness of it, and the fact that you got off on it too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sophie, it has been a long time since one of my imaginary accounts of us meeting up.

Will have to come up with something new soon I think. Not right now due to an influx of lager but hopefully in the not too distant future. Will give it some thought and try to think up something original with a plausible premise.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

@Sophie, it has been a long time since one of my imaginary accounts of us meeting up.

Will have to come up with something new soon I think. Not right now due to an influx of lager but hopefully in the not too distant future. Will give it some thought and try to think up something original with a plausible premise.

I'm really looking forward to that but no rush!

Thank you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, LingerieHeather said:

Hi, loved your story. What about getting dressed in the wet clothes afterwards? Imagine going to work like that? Maybe taking a couple of photos of yourself?Sounds very naughty and sexy to me! Love from Heather xxxx

Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed the story but that would be career suicide. 

• Like 1

Magic words....  "I was absolutely bursting for a wee when I got home'

I wonder how many orgasms those few words have triggered - not just in your case, or our case reading about your naughtiness, but across the world and history?