How Did You find Out Other Sex Pees ?

What age and when did you find other sex pee ? How did you see girls pee guys and when ? Women when did see boys pee ? 

guys when did you see women sit down ? Girls what age did you see boys pee standing up ?

I knew boys peed differently when I was about 6 or 7 due to a boy taking a pee outside when we were at school but I had no idea exactly how it happened! I was in my 20s before I witnessed a peeing penis for the first time!

• Haha 1

The fist time I saw how a woman pee was in middle school. When I went to mall with my mom and went to ladies with my mom. I was always told women pee different I didn't know how. 

• Hot 1

As I said in my post in "What got you interested in pee?" I knew that women sat down to pee since I was 2 and 1/2 or 3 years old, from observation of my mother, but she refused to tell me why. I actually saw how girls peed when I was about 6 or 7, and was changing my baby sister's diapers. I also was able to watch her pee, when we both got older. But I never was able to see how a woman my own age peed, until my early twenties, when I watched my girlfriend pee.

• Like 1