Rick's Story

5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Brutus

Wow...

Ok, this left me speechless

It's almost archetypical

Incredible

ps Post a story also in the Challenges… I am sure you can do great...

Thanks. I didn't know there were challenges for stories. What section is it under?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Brutus said:

Thanks. I didn't know there were challenges for stories. What section is it under?

I won't tell you, so you will have to check them all and maybe partecipate!!! LOOOOOOOL

Anyway they are all in the same pages so you'll find it in 15 seconds

Kisses!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Incredibly well written story and a very different perspective.  Loved it.  Thanks @Brutus

I am finding it difficult to believe that a bit of pee would stop the daffodils coming back next year let alone stopping anything growing there for five years though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Incredibly well written story and a very different perspective.  Loved it.  Thanks @Brutus

I am finding it difficult to believe that a bit of pee would stop the daffodils coming back next year let alone stopping anything growing there for five years though.

Thanks.

With your concern about them growing back, trust me it was difficult to justify them being killed completely but I did a ton of research on daffodils for this and they need to spend many months storing energy to grow in spring. Plus human urine needs to be diluted to not harm plants, and in small quantities, so combine two potent floods all at once and the daffodils storage process being ruined by toxic soil, you could justify no growth for that long in rare cases. Originally Ms Russo died trying to replant them so it had a supernatural element that also cursed the soil but I didn't want a tragic ending to deflate the fetish element, so I changed it last minute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Thanks.

With your concern about them growing back, trust me it was difficult to justify them being killed completely but I did a ton of research on daffodils for this and they need to spend many months storing energy to grow in spring. Plus human urine needs to be diluted to not harm plants, and in small quantities, so combine two potent floods all at once and the daffodils storage process being ruined by toxic soil, you could justify no growth for that long in rare cases. Originally Ms Russo died trying to replant them so it had a supernatural element that also cursed the soil but I didn't want a tragic ending to deflate the fetish element, so I changed it last minute.

It would have been Amazing both ways, indeed what made it so great is its dramatic atmosphere, so...

One of your best, you ALWAYS write Paramount but this time, something surpassed the Others… deep. Really Amazing.

For plants, kill plants with piss is NOT that easy as I took countless pisses (not dribbles from innocent girls, I mean my floods of 1 liter per time) to kill my neighbour's flowers… but indeed Daffodils seem to have a special vulnerability...

Ahahahahha I respect Wordsworth, but that poetry was SOOOOOO BORING!!!!!

Maybe the original draft of the story could be expalined with irreprehensible Russo Family being instead bad and greedy people, and both their deaths were caused by the two witches, who maybe got their family financially ruined by the Russos...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Maybe the original draft of the story could be expalined with irreprehensible Russo Family being instead bad and greedy people, and both their deaths were caused by the two witches, who maybe got their family financially ruined by the Russos...

Ha! I considered that, making it be her punishment for evils in her youth to die in her garden in frustration. But it seemed to be going a bit too deep and I wanted to keep it somewhat simple.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
18 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Ha! I considered that, making it be her punishment for evils in her youth to die in her garden in frustration. But it seemed to be going a bit too deep and I wanted to keep it somewhat simple.

Yes, yes… and yet I think that from somebody like you, it would have been appreciated nonetheless, as you write magnificently

My LOCH kinkiNESS will get very dark and very strange soon!!!

Anyway, i understand your choice and can't say nothing but spectacular

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2