Do any of you put folded toilet papers to catch pee leaks ?

7 hours ago, Gladonfiyor said:

I once had a girlfriend who would put folded toilet papers in her panties to battle leaks. She  rather had a weak bladder but she never wore pads. So, do any of you do?

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I definitely do this😂 if you want to make something that is very absorbang and won't slide around you can always take toilet paper and fold it over itself to whatever thickness you desire, set it in your panties, and then take toilet paper and wrap the piece in with toilet paper by wrapping the entire bottom of your panties together. Then you take the top part and fold it into the toilet paper roll you basically just made and you have a hyper absorbant pee proof panty layer😂😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2
16 hours ago, Riley said:

Yes, I definitely do this😂 if you want to make something that is very absorbang and won't slide around you can always take toilet paper and fold it over itself to whatever thickness you desire, set it in your panties, and then take toilet paper and wrap the piece in with toilet paper by wrapping the entire bottom of your panties together. Then you take the top part and fold it into the toilet paper roll you basically just made and you have a hyper absorbant pee proof panty layer😂😂

Very ingenuitive! I'd love to see this in action 😛

• Hot 1
On 6/24/2019 at 6:50 PM, Riley said:

I might need to give this a go... the dampness can sometimes be a little uncomfortable lol!

• Like 1
On 6/24/2019 at 11:10 AM, Gladonfiyor said:

I once had a girlfriend who would put folded toilet papers in her panties to battle leaks. She  rather had a weak bladder but she never wore pads. So, do any of you do?

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I sometimes put toilet paper in my pants after I’ve been to the toilet (and also the back to stop skids!) lol

• 2 weeks later...