YellowKitten's Pee Adventures

Hey pee fans family. My best friend (and hopefully one day girlfriend crosses fingers) has been peeing on things since she was little "because she could" as she put it. She doesn't really get a sexual thrill out of it. She just does it. Ever since she found out about my pee fetish last year. She has been "torturing" me with stories of things she pees on and has purposely peed in front of me several times. 

Anyway. the other day we were talking about ways to make money. I joking said "we could film you peeing on things and sell the clips online."  But she went for it. Within the next few weeks we will be filming several videos which will soon be for sale via out own account and through clips4sale. 

In interest of both getting her out there and hoping that many of you in the peefans family will be potential clients and supporters of her. We have decided to release several free videos over the next week or 2. As kind of a preview/promo. Keeping in mind the eventual pay videos will. Be longer and much better quality. Look for the first video to be up in the video section on here sometime tomorrow. 

Also. If you have any requests of things you would like to see her pee on in custom made videos. please comment below or send them to [email protected]

@YellowKitten

Have a wonderful night 

Edited by Raven726
  • Like 4