I Wet the Bed for the First Time in my Adult Life

Don't be embarrassed accidents happen. It's hard at the time I feel down and beat myself up that as a grown woman I have wet myself but keep smiling or try too. I hope your husband was supportive

i cannot stop the flow once it starts do you have the same issue

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

Don't be embarrassed accidents happen. It's hard at the time I feel down and beat myself up that as a grown woman I have wet myself but keep smiling or try too. I hope your husband was supportive

i cannot stop the flow once it starts do you have the same issue

I guess I do now. Lol! Peeing on a toilet does not yield the same issues as what happened to me this morning.

• Like 2
On 6/9/2019 at 8:05 AM, Bacardi said:

I guess my bladder isnt as strong as I let on to be, because it sure failed me this morning.

My youngest came running into my room shouting for mommy and daddy. I wasnt fully awake yet, so I just kind of turned over to greet them. They jumped up on the bed and decided right then and there that they wanted to be a wrestler and took a dive for my midsection. I hadn't peed yet, and instantly pain radiated throughout my lower half as my bladder gave in to the pressure. I threw my child off if my as I started peeing into the covers, I couldnt hold it or stop myself unfortunately so all I could do was sit there and piss into my pjs. By the time I was done I flipped the covers off of me and saw the huge puddle underneath of me I almost cried. My husband and child only laughed at me lol. I've never been more embarrassed in my life.

Awe don't be embarrassed. Iam glad that everyone else found it funny, because is all actuality that's all you could of done lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When I am staying in hotels, I rarely use the toilets for peeing.  I pee on the carpets, in the closets, in the dresser or desk drawers, and against the walls.  If I am just staying for one night, I always pee in bed.  It feels so good to wake up with throbbing wood and a full bladder, and just let it go all over the sheets and blankets.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:04 AM, JQKER said:

When I am staying in hotels, I rarely use the toilets for peeing.  I pee on the carpets, in the closets, in the dresser or desk drawers, and against the walls.  If I am just staying for one night, I always pee in bed.  It feels so good to wake up with throbbing wood and a full bladder, and just let it go all over the sheets and blankets.

I hope you are living up to your name and this is a joke.

Whilst I fully appreciate peoples needs and turn ons some poor soul has got to clean up your mess.

Why wait until in a hotel why not at home?

• Like 3
  • Agree 1