I might have peed a little on the side of the road

2 minutes ago, P-Head said:

Thanks for sharing your story. Is that you in the pic or just want you were wearing?

Its not me 😞 I am a redhead though and was wearing that outfit so i guess its close xD

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lovestoseepee said:

Great story @Riley thanks for sharing. Did anyone see you or did you manage to hide beside the car?

I tried to hide but I'm sure someone did see Mee there was only so much I could hide from the row of cars so rip me I guess😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Riley said:

I tried to hide but I'm sure someone did see Mee there was only so much I could hide from the row of cars so rip me I guess😂

It'd be a total stranger, so no reason to be embarrassed...   I wonder though in a few months whether they'll think back to that redhead desperately peeing in the road and realise that's where their fetish began.

If so, bonus points for the evangelism @Riley

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/28/2019 at 2:40 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

It'd be a total stranger, so no reason to be embarrassed...   I wonder though in a few months whether they'll think back to that redhead desperately peeing in the road and realise that's where their fetish began.

If so, bonus points for the evangelism @Riley

On 5/27/2019 at 12:54 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Hot story riley 

On 5/27/2019 at 9:29 AM, lovestoseepee said:

Great story @Riley thanks for sharing. Did anyone see you or did you manage to hide beside the car?

On 5/27/2019 at 9:21 AM, P-Head said:

Thanks for sharing your story. Is that you in the pic or just want you were wearing?

Thank you so much!!

• Like 1