Wet Occurrences

First of all, I totally agree with Jayne78 about the importance of giving lots of warmth, love, and support to women who are having wetting problems, of any kind, and are feeling embarrassed.

Second, I may offer a suggestion for the wives of clay6 and Navdoc73, with respect to having no control over their pee spray, when their lips are stuck together, before they begin peeing. It comes from observation of one of my girlfriends, who occasionally has had similar problems.

In order to minimize spraying, sprinkling, and misdirection of her stream, wetting her legs, one of my lovely girlfriends always reaches down and spreads her lips, to open them, and then releases them, before she starts urinating, because she dislikes getting her fingers wet. When she remembers to do this, her pee usually comes out in a single, well controlled, round stream, going directly into the toilet, without wetting her legs, buttocks, or the seat, top or bottom. She does not need to hold her lips open, while she pees, to achieve this. I always find this bit of preparation quite erotic, when I watch her do it, but I see from these posts that it could have real, practical advantages.

Observations and comments from women would be welcome.

• Like 1