I did a piss pour job 😉

33 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Something a little different that I haven’t seen yet and haven’t ever done before.   The pissing into the glass was an idea I got from another forum member.😉.  Not sure exactly what made me think of the rest.  It was oddly satisfying.   I may experiment more with this unless you lovely people do not like it   

https://www.erome.com/i/tHD2qubV

THAT MEAT TREE-TRUNK is ABSURD

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I think she is saying you have a nice thick cock hahaha

Oh gosh.   Now I AM blushing.    I thought, at first, it was some reference to a tree in the background.   Jeeeez 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I think she is saying you have a nice thick cock hahaha

9 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Oh gosh.   Now I AM blushing.    I thought, at first, it was some reference to a tree in the background.   Jeeeez 🙄🙄🙄

Yes ahahahaha I meant that you have a meat tree-trunk  ahahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Hahahaha. I hope your not offended that I commented and translated that you have a nice thick cock haha

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I have to agree with you haha

Plus he is a cowboy, and you are a farmer, you two inspired me something serious

I will start it when I have time, but I wanna create a SERIOUS thread about the Old Wild West

Could you guys be interested?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yes ahahahaha I meant that you have a meat tree-trunk  ahahahaha

[wipes sleep from eyes and blushes like a 17 years old] 

Thank you.  I think I’m pretty average.   I do tend to “thicken up” a little more than most when I’m really aroused sometimes.   😂

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Plus he is a cowboy, and you are a farmer, you two inspired me something serious

I will start it when I have time, but I wanna create a SERIOUS thread about the Old Wild West

Yesss!

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Absolutely I would

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahaha. I hope your not offended that I commented and translated that you have a nice thick cock haha

Not at all.  I am straight, but inaddition to being pretty damn comfy and secure with my sexuality, I’m ridiculously open minded, also.   Just a little embarrassed I didn’t pick up on that.🙄🙄🙄

Yeah.  I can open mouth and insert foot with the best of ‘em😂

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Not at all.  I am straight, but inaddition to being pretty damn comfy and secure with my sexuality, I’m ridiculously open minded, also.   Just a little embarrassed I didn’t pick up on that.🙄🙄🙄

Hahahaha no worries, so can I hahahaha. I figured you are secure enough with your sexuality(as am i) that you wouldn't take offence hahah 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Hahahaha no worries, so can I hahahaha. I figured you are secure enough with your sexuality(as am i) that you wouldn't take offence hahah 

• Love 1