You can never empty your bladder......

39 minutes ago, Riley said:

So today I wanted to do something fun and I had a weird idea. I was allowed to pee when I really needed to go but I wasn't allowed to let more than half my bladder out while peeing. No matter what I had to hold in the other half. I also put a restriction on myself that I had to kind of really need to pee before I would let myself use the toilet. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a black T-shirt today btw if anyone's interested. I was about to leave before I remembered that my bladder isn't exactly the most reliable and so I grabbed a pair of leggings and put them in my bag, I forgot to bring new panties though which was kind of an oversightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

I started by making sure to always stay hydrated. And kept a 1 liter bottle on me all the time today and consistently drank and refilled it. Only a little bit into the day I had to pee. I went into the toilet and peed for a little while until I felt that my bladder was half full. I clamped down on my stream, wiped, and left again. I went out feeling ok, I surprisingly didn't really feel the urge to go again and I drank some more water.Β 

A little while later however I needed to go again and really badly. I went into the toilet and felt a huge wave of relief when I peed but after halfway I clamped down on my urethra with my muscles and hands and stopped the flow. This time I did feel it when I left and eyed the bathroom worryingly before I left.Β 

I repeated this uneventfully but slowly feeling more and more full and weaker and weaker. This went on for a while until one time where my muscles were very weak from having to hold it all day. I was walking into the bathroom when I felt a large leak escape and I had to grab myself to stop it. There was a wet spot on my crotch but it wasn't very noticable. This time I drank a huge amount of water so I could refill my bottle and started to feel like I might regret that. Soon I started to feel the pressure building but I had just gone to the bathroom so I held off for a while. I slowly started having to pee more and more and more and eventually felt a leak escape. That's when I kind of panicked and went to the toilet except all the stalls were in use. I was first in line but no one seemed to be close to finishing. I was starting to do a full pee dance to try and hold it in but I kept leaking tiny droplets into my now wet panties. Finally I heard a toilet flush and I smiled in relief. A girl probably about my age walked out and I pretty much ran into the stall. At this point I was shaking in desperation and was starting to leak more and more. I got inside the stall and felt a long leak dampen my jeans and I grabbed myself for a second to hold on. I was so close. Then I with my other hand tried to undo my belt but couldn't get the small silver latch out. I took both hands out for the task and triple crossed my legs trying to hold on but felt another long leak come out. My bladder felt like it was exploding and I couldn't get my belt off. Then my bladder gave in and exploded. My wet spot started to grow very quickly and I gave up on my belt and the toilet. The relief felt amazing and I couldn't help but just lean against the stall wall in euphoria.Β 

Finally I came back to my senses and slipped off my pair of jeans that now we're kind of embarrassingly easy to take off now that I wasn't shaking. I slipped them into a bag and then tried to use toilet paper to wipe up my panties as much as I could. Then I slipped on my leggings thanking myself for bringing them and went home. It was funπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here's a picture of my panties that I took when I got home

20190430_154106_HDR.jpg

*HUGS* good job!!! Proud of you!!!!Β  give your bladder plenty of rest and TLC the next few days.Β 

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Riley said:

No mattο»Ώer what I had to hold in the other half

Not my business, but this can be bad for your health, and you know I care

Everybody lives to explore oneself, I endured things much, much worse than piss play to become what I am now, but be careful ok?

Hugs, sincerely...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Riley said:

No matter what I had to hold in the other half

Be Always careful when you push the body to do something Nature did not programmed us to do

There are nerves and brain portions that analize the level of fullness of bladder and produces instincts about how to take care of that

We live to explore and to push boundaries further, but be careful, ok?

You know I care

I won't bother you again about these subjects but Always be aware!!

Hugs!!!

• Love 2
On 5/1/2019 at 9:30 AM, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you ever do Kegel exercises?

Β 

On 4/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, spywareonya said:

Be Always careful when you push the body to do something Nature did not programmed us to do

There are nerves and brain portions that analize the level of fullness of bladder and produces instincts about how to take care of that

We live to explore and to push boundaries further, but be careful, ok?

You know I care

I won't bother you again about these subjects but Always be aware!!

Hugs!!!

Β 

On 4/30/2019 at 4:39 PM, spywareonya said:

Not my business, but this can be bad for your health, and you know I care

Everybody lives to explore oneself, I endured things much, much worse than piss play to become what I am now, but be careful ok?

Hugs, sincerely...

Β 

On 4/30/2019 at 4:32 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

*HUGS* good job!!! Proud of you!!!!Β  give your bladder plenty of rest and TLC the next few days.Β 

Thank you so much!

Don't worry I let my bladder rest for a little while and I never work it to the point where it would cause damage to myself. Thanks for caring about me though, it means a lot πŸ™‚Β 

I haven't really done any kegal's, maybe I should?

• Love 2