Re-introducing myself

hyde07

Hey guys, ive been a member on here for ages now, but due to things going on at home its been a long time since ive posted or commented on anything, so i thought id re introduce myself.

Im 25, male and from the uk, im mainly into naughty peeing as well as some otherthings which, last time i checked, are not all that welcome on here. My girlfriend knows im into pee, and she indulgeds me occasionally, by peeing on me. Luckily when i told her im into pee, things have not got weird as she already openly peed infront of me if she needed to go.

Ask me anything if you want 

Edited by hyde07
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Happy to have you here boy!!!

22 hours ago, hyde07 said:

I'm 25, male and from the UK, I'm mainly into naughty peeing

Fresh cocks!!!

as well as some otherthings which, last time i checked, are not all that welcome on here

In the past the forum went through uneasy moments, with stress, and people picking up fights

Rules are rules, but rare discussions about other fetishes can be serenely forgiven if they do not spread and remain words and not videos nor pics

I posted fart videos without problems, but Admin suggested to avoid scat videos for a list of complicated reasons including the fact that a forum is also lawfully considered also according to contents, and scat can create problems

He doesn't despise it himself, is just business, and we should trust him and comply

There are ACTUAL threads were people can talk about their other fetishes and many serenely admitted they are into scat as well: they told, it did not go Beyond that, no problems

I have tons of fetishes I will never divulge not even in PM, as I am a deeply deranged woman according to classic morality, to me is exactly the opposite, I love the Human Being so much that everything connected to it is a fetish, the Human Being is my fetish

I keep them to myself because I feel more comfortable this way, but my fart fetish can be discussed serenely (and I could also answer a couple of poop questions in PM, but not more than a couple)

My girlfriend knows im into pee, and she indulgeds me occasionally, by peeing on me. Luckily when i told her im into pee, things have not got weird as she already openly peed infront of me if she needed to go.

Ok THIS is heart-touching, and I am desperately romantic!!!

Well, how many years have the two of you been together now?

Sorry… romantic!!!

• Love 2

I have heard that scat videos cause problems with law in certain countries now, so i fully understand why its not part of this forum. Like you said, its just business.

What i like about this place is how open people are about thier peeing experiences, thats what i meant by wishing there was other foeums for the other two, so i could hear similar stories to those on here, but including farting and pooping. 

I could probably think of a couple questions if you're willing to answer them, i dont know if you read my last pm from ages ago? 

And we have been together nearly 7 years now, i just wish i had said from the start about my intrests in pee, we used to have sex multiple times a day and now......not so much haha. I feel like we would have involved pee a lot more back then when we couldnt keep our hands off each other haha

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

I have heard that scat videos cause problems with law in certain countries now, so i fully understand why its not part of this forum. Like you said, its just business.

What i like about this place is how open people are about thier peeing experiences, thats what i meant by wishing there was other foeums for the other two, so i could hear similar stories to those on here, but including farting and pooping.

I am sincerely convinced piss, from the point of view of studies of hormons and psychology, uh, exert a higher degree of attraction

I am secretely convinced that farts and poop are less wide, also because they are mainly psychological while piss fetishis, scientifically pseaking, is not a fetish, we are the normal ones and those that don't like it are repressed, if you are interested in this I can you more explaination but I could need time to write such a long paragraph

So I supposes that this forum is the best balance we can have, piss as the core, and Others, sometimes, as treats

I could probably think of a couple questions if you're willing to answer them, i dont know if you read my last pm from ages ago? 

I Pm with such a number of people that you could guess, upon me telling such number

(but I keep the utmost secret on everything involving people that PM with me, even how many are they)

why sometimes it happens I am registered as logged-in and yet I seem to disappear for hours

So it's very likely that I missed your last PM. Send it anew, serenely!!!

And we have been together nearly 7 years now

It's marvellous!!! Alex and I are together since more than 10 years now, so I understand the beauty of this!!!

i just wish i had said from the start about my intrests in pee, we used to have sex multiple times a day and

Ooooh!!!!!

now......not so much haha

Ouh….

I feel like we would have involved pee a lot more back then when we couldnt keep our hands off each other haha

I am sure you will be happy!!! If you feel like talking about it, know that I respect people's fights more than anything else

We all create something, but since we Witches worship Death and transformation, we are less interested in crafting things that can be destroyed by these forces

We craft the only thing that Death Herself respects since She cannot claim it as prey: the Heart of a reborn human

• Love 1

Welcome back to the site, great to have you back! 🙂 

You're right about scat for business reasons, but on anything pee-related there really is no limit or judgement. In fact, naughty peeing in particular is highly encouraged here! 😄  

See you around the forum.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2019 at 5:39 PM, hyde07 said:

Hey guys, ive been a member on here for ages now, but due to things going on at home its been a long time since ive posted or commented on anything, so i thought id re introduce myself.

Im 25, male and from the uk, im mainly into naughty peeing as well as some otherthings which, last time i checked, are not all that welcome on here. My girlfriend knows im into pee, and she indulgeds me occasionally, by peeing on me. Luckily when i told her im into pee, things have not got weird as she already openly peed infront of me if she needed to go.

Hi and welcome.  You sound like a very lucky fellow indeed.  I look forward to reading about your experiences.