Might start up a new workout routine

.Because I work overnight now, I usually go to the gym on my day off (or the day after my day off- time is an illusion). But aince I have to do laundry today, I settled for jogging through the park. As motivation, I held in my morning pee and promised myself I'd pee in the river if I was able to run the whole trail at once.

Turns out, I was too desperate to run properly and settled for sneaking off to pee beside the river- there are lots of trails, and it was easy to find a secluded one. In any case, I might make it a habit to wake up early and have a nice piss in the park before or after a jog. Maybe even during, if nobody's around.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I'm not much of a runner, but I like to go out cycling and always make sure that I pee whilst I'm out.   I never pee before I go - in fact I always have a few extra drinks, then I take the opportunity to pee by the trail or in the bushes.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Went jogging again this morning- well, yesterday morning, given that it's after midnight again (So much for making a routine out of it). Started the jog desperate and ran for a good ten monutes before I had to branch off. Webt down a less beaten path this time, but I passed exactly 0 people do I could have stopped on the main trail if I wanted to. Jogging while desperate must have upped my speed somewhat, because I was more than halfway to my destination!

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Hidengo said:

Went jogging again this morning- well, yesterday morning, given that it's after midnight again (So much for making a routine out of it). Started the jog desperate and ran for a good ten monutes before I had to branch off. Webt down a less beaten path this time, but I passed exactly 0 people do I could have stopped on the main trail if I wanted to. Jogging while desperate must have upped my speed somewhat, because I was more than halfway to my destination!

I know that feeling, be desperate to pee while driving, watch yourself totally ignore every speed limit, and race to catch the green lights, you'll get to where you wanna go much quicker 😋 just hope the fuzz arent about.

• Haha 2