When to pee during Avengers article

8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha I bet. Iam imagining sitting kn front of you and wondering what's hitting the back of my seat hahahahaha 

You turn back and see me with legs open and pussy-lips open wide with my hand and a geyser exploding out of my hole right at you!!!

Ahahahahahah!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

You turn back and see me with legs open and pussy-lips open wide with my hand and a geyser exploding out of my hole right at you!!!

Ahahahahahah!!

And what a sight that would be hahaha. I would provide you with another target hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

And what a sight that would be hahaha. I would provide you with another target hahahaha

I did not watched it in theaters

I will wait for the DVD

The most absurd thing is that beside all the characters I love and whose goals I perfectly understand, I 100% side with Thanos

He doesn't do what he does for selfish ends, he just want to edit existence as the original draft was unproper, I am not sure I want to see him defeated (no spoilers please)

16 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I always drink plenty and take drink in so I can keep warming the seat up. I never let it get cold.

Ihihihihih you help me figure it out wetter's psychology… not exactly my stuff, but cool nonetheless!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I did not watched it in theaters

I will wait for the DVD

The most absurd thing is that beside all the characters I love and whose goals I perfectly understand, I 100% side with Thanos

He doesn't do what he does for selfish ends, he just want to edit existence as the original draft was unproper, I am not sure I want to see him defeated (no spoilers please)

Ihihihihih you help me figure it out wetter's psychology… not exactly my stuff, but cool nonetheless!!!

I haven't seem this move either. I will buy the blueray. I've got to catch up on many marvel movies as well hahaha

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I haven't seem this move either. I will buy the blueray. I've got to catch up on many marvel movies as well hahaha

Since I am NOT an envious loser, I will never spit on Marvel movies like is done by some fuckers who wanna think they're big through despising something they perceive as mainstream

Movies with superheroes massage the Collective Unconscious into dreaming the impossible, thus are fine

YET I must admit sometimes the Bad -vs- Good is a bit stale

Thanos is the main antagonist, he looked to achieve the power to kill half of the members of ANY intelligent race in the Universe so to avoid overpopulation and save the Universe from wars and starvation

The only "problem" is that such device (named "Infinity Gauntlet") would have strike blindly, maybe sparing a child torturer and killing a saint, Thanos reflected for millennia (he was a good guy in the beginning) until he made up his mind about the fact that either he used such a device, or EVERYBODY would have died among wars and starvation for cosmos was overpopulated, so he went for the lesser evil (something he sought with merciless determination yet NOT without enormous suffering as he wasn't at all heartless, only sure of his computations, so "bound to do awful things for the Greater good")

During all the movie, the "good" guys  reflect on the fact that they simply cannot sit by as HALF OF THE UNIVERSE DIES, yet they are conscious of the fact that it's more an emotional pull rather than being sure they are right and Thanos is wrong

In the last movie, the one this article was about, there had been the final battle against him, but I haven't read anything about it because I do not want to downwash the emotions the previous ones unleashed in me, when it will come up in dvd I'll watch it but until that, I cannot stop adoring all the protagonists as they are marvellous characters, but I side with Thanos

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, peeingone said:

I think I might be the one of the few people on the planet who still has not seen this movie but I plan on seeing it soon. 

Me too

Waiting for the DVD

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Robert Pattinson as Batman in a upcoming movie

Interesting

I loved Ben Affleck in Justice League, very dark interpretation, nobody should forget that in the beginning Batman was a much darker and gloomier character than how it became after was credited by big companies

• Agree 1
  • Love 1