Japanese Sex Toy Catalog from l930's

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Rarely seen and obscure, here is the 12 page catalog .  The Japanese still make some of the best vibes and pocket pussies in the world. Guess they've been 'at it' a long time.

jsex05.jpg

jsex06.jpg

jsex01.jpg

jsex02.jpg

jsex03.jpg

jsex04.jpg

jsex11.jpg

jsex09.jpg

jsex08.jpg

jsex07.jpg

jsex10.jpg

Guest UnabashedUser

I'm intrigued by the effort that went into this catalog. Apparently, as the prices are in pounds, the market was for England and her colonies. Must have been a brisk trade for fucksticks and fake pussies over there in Jolly Olde in the 3o's.  Imagine the matronly Brit girls getting down and nasty with that double headed spiky thing, or the hotwater filled dong (which is clever).

Need to get back to basics and retro some of these kinky items.

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I'm intrigued by the effort that went into this catalog. Apparently, as the prices are in pounds, the market was for England and her colonies. Must have been a brisk trade for fucksticks and fake pussies over there in Jolly Olde in the 3o's.  Imagine the matronly Brit girls getting down and nasty with that double headed spiky thing, or the hotwater filled dong (which is clever).

Need to get back to basics and retro some of these kinky items.

Deep analisys

That's one of the reasons I said you brought us a piece of History

It's so… "real"

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I find that catalog fascinating. Just shows how long humans have been kinky for haha

Definitely agree

Ben Wa balls were used since the times of Christ ahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Really? I didn't know that 

Likely they are even more ancient

Have you ever seen Dragon Ball, the japanese comic?

Ok, you know how was that legend born, "seven Dragon balls" that once reunited entrust the conqueror to ask a wish to the almighty dragon and have it granted?

It was because in the past, important women used to use them with their lesbian geishas, and often they lost them

Anybody taking at least seven of them to the Lady wife of a Samurai, would have been granted a wish (usually money, or chance to marry one of the geishas, which being direct servants of the Lady, were considered of high social status, thus allowing the man in question to rise in status himself)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Likely they are even more ancient

Have you ever seen Dragon Ball, the japanese comic?

Ok, you know how was that legend born, "seven Dragon balls" that once reunited entrust the conqueror to ask a wish to the almighty dragon and have it granted?

It was because in the past, important women used to use them with their lesbian geishas, and often they lost them

Anybody taking at least seven of them to the Lady wife of a Samurai, would have been granted a wish (usually money, or chance to marry one of the geishas, which being direct servants of the Lady, were considered of high social status, thus allowing the man in question to rise in status himself)

I didn't know that either haha. Thank you for the history lesson 

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I once knew a girl whose Ben Wa balls played Jingle Bells 🤗

And another who could fart "The Star Spangled Banner" ... well at least the first 4 notes.

Guest UnabashedUser

Yep. Was in the Navy, saw the world, and some awesome girls in clubs around Southeast Asia.

You can get the same kind of shows across the border in Old Mexico but that's  damned dangerous anymore

Seen girls smoke cigars vaginally and blow smoke rings, deliver beer bottles to your table, blow guys at the bar. Talented coochies.

13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I didn't know that either haha. Thank you for the history lesson 

11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Really? Wow

Love to tell this story

I have my own Ben Wa balls myself ahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I once knew a girl whose Ben Wa balls played Jingle Bells 🤗

And another who could fart "The Star Spangled Banner" ... well at least the first 4 notes.

Ok definitely a girl I could marry ahahahahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Yep. Was in the Navy, saw the world, and some awesome girls in clubs around Southeast Asia.

This is one of the reasons I love Army guys...

One of the many...

34 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

You can get the same kind of shows across the border in Old Mexico but that's  damned dangerous anymore

Seen girls smoke cigars vaginally and blow smoke rings, deliver beer bottles to your table, blow guys at the bar. Talented coochies.

I knew of many of these… but it is Amazing to live it first person… wow… AMAZING!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Ok definitely a girl I could marry ahahahahahahah 

Something tells me you're into farts and queefs,  yes?

30 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Something tells me you're into farts and queefs,  yes?

Farts yes, I wrote it all around the forum ahahahahah

But only if the girl is hot and the fart follow some rules

It must be loud, short, realistic, and bassy, not squeaky or "forced"

That kind of bubbly bass farts that got out when you relas after really having to release

No queefs though

For the same reasons I have so many rules about when a fart turns me on or not

I love the self-love for one's own viscerality, which is also the reason why I love piss

Queefs are less directly related to what I am telling now, so they don't interest me that much

• Like 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

There was a certain lady in Magaluf in the 80's, 'Sticky Vicky', she did some amazing things with wine bottles and such like, she could actually unscrew a bottle top with her fanny, she also used to do things with a fluorescent light tube, lit!

A mate of mine was out there last year, she's retired now, well she's in her late 50's I believe, anyway it's not all over because apparently her daughter has followed in her mothers footsteps, she does all the same things and still does the Grande finale, involving a donkey. Now that's one hell of a family business. lol

AMAZING ahahahahahahha

46 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

On the subject of farts, there's a video going around, I think it's called 'farting in leather pants' by a lady called 'queen of farts', she starts off wearing leather pants and red suede thigh boots, farting away like mad, then the boots come off and she's doing really bubbly wet farts, you can see the bubbles through the seams on the arse of her leathers. She goes on like this for a bit, then says how she can feel it running down her legs, that must be why she took her boots off.

There are tons of videos of farting ahahahah I have so many bookmarked i my favourite pc list ahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:24 PM, speedy3471 said:

Why iam I not surprised hahaha 

I am not exceedingly into items, have to admit

My concept of sex is skin-to-skin hypnosys

But they are cute

Particularly for long and boring work meeting

"Nancy, you DO love this new business plan, do you? You are constantly smiling…"

"Yes, boss… It feels so good..."

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I am not exceedingly into items, have to admit

My concept of sex is skin-to-skin hypnosys

But they are cute

Particularly for long and boring work meeting

"Nancy, you DO love this new business plan, do you? You are constantly smiling…"

"Yes, boss… It feels so good..."

Well that's on way to enjoy a business meeting hahaha

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well that's on way to enjoy a business meeting hahaha

I did once, it was funny but also a bit embarassing because the truth is that WITHOUT internal lubrification they start to sore after a while

I prefer to play with them when I have the last word on timing

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I did once, it was funny but also a bit embarassing because the truth is that WITHOUT internal lubrification they start to sore after a while

I prefer to play with them when I have the last word on timing

I can see that they would be sore without enough lube haha

• Agree 1