The pee holding contest

If you have missed the other two stories with my friend Brooke here they are! They are not in chronological order or anything like that but I thought I would link them anyway 🙂

Drawing class

peeing myself at a tree planting

My friend peed herself in my car

So Brooke and I don't have the largest bladders but one night we were talking and decided to have a competition to see whose was larger. In the morning I went to the bathroom and drank a glass of water with a piece of toast. Getting dressed we had to wear constricting outfits so I chose to wear a leotard under a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt. Then before drawing class, I made us both coffees and went into the beautiful sunshine to wait for her. When I see her car pull up I get in and hand her, her coffee. She looks at me smiling and says, "Are you ready?"

"Yep!" I reply not super confident and very aware of how small my bladder is.

In drawing class, we both finish our fairly large coffees and I start to feel the smallest of urges to go but its enough to make me really worry. I look over to Brooke and she wasn't looking at me but I felt like I could see the same expression on her face as well. Slowly through drawing, I felt my need increasing and began to start fidgeting and kept my legs tighter together. I felt the coffee starting to really do its work on my bladder and kind of regretted drinking it. 

After drawing, Brooke and I walked out to her car and I noticed she was doing the same things I was, like she had to pee too. We both opened the car doors and sat there without saying anything for a second. I had my legs pressed against each other trying to lessen the pressure a little bit. I didn't have to pee super bad but I was starting to definitely need to go. We started driving and chatting like usual but around halfway through suddenly Brooke said, "I have an idea."

"Ok?" I replied a little reluctantly.

"We should both let out one spurt just to lessen the pressure a little."

I agreed and we both were silent for a moment. I relaxed my muscles and very quickly a spurt rushed out and dampened my panties. I clamped down to start holding again but another tiny spurt made its way out.

"I don't know if that helped," I said feeling the wetness of my panties against my slit.

"I don't think it did," said Brooke laughing a little.

The rest of the drive to Brooke's home was very uneventful. We both just felt our bladders filling more and started to do more to hold on. When we got to Brooke's I started to really feel the urge to go. Once we got inside we both decided to drink a tall glass of water. While filling up my glass I had to cross my legs to try and stop myself from leaking. As we drank I felt a spurt leak out of me and into my panties. There was the tiniest feint hissing sound that came from it but the room was silent. 

"Did you just leak a little?" Brooke said smiling.

"A little bit," I replied smiling but definitely worried. 

I was starting to get really desperate at this point. We put on a show on tv but I think both of us were too preoccupied trying to hold it in. We both were starting to get really desperate but I could tell I had to go more than she did. Soon I felt another leak escape and I clamped down again to stop it but I could tell I was nearing the end. Then another leak found its way out. I grabbed myself and tried to hold it in but felt more leak out. I knew I couldn't hold it but I really didn't want to get pee on Brooke's couch so I stood up and tried to hold it a little longer but then felt a long leak escape and had to run to the bathroom. I could feel little dribbles of pee forcing their way out as I fought with every last bit of muscle to hold back the flow. I managed to unbutton my jeans shorts and pull them down but then felt my bladder give away and a river of pee pours into my panties and leotard. I sit down on the toilet and feel the sweet wave of relief wash over me as a loud hissing sound fills the room. Finally, my stream starts to slow and I realize how wet everything is I stand up and strip everything off and take the dry clothes, my jean shorts and t-shirt and put those back on and put the rest into the tub. I washed my hands and then walked back out. Brooke was still very determined holding. 

"You already won, you can go if you want?" I told her.

"I kind of want to see how long I can last" She replied. 

For around 15 minutes She slowly got more and more desperate until She finally got up and ran to the bathroom. On the way she crossed her legs and bent down and I saw a dark patch appear and then a good spurt stream to the floor. She managed to stop it and ran the rest of the way to the bathroom. At the toilet, she fought with her jeans and eventually pulled them down before revealing the one piece swimsuit she was wearing underneath. Her bladder then just gave up and she . started peeing through it. She sat down and pulled her swimsuit to the side and sighed with relief.

Afterward, we had our pile of wet clothes that we washed together but laughed about the whole event. We went back to watching shows and I layed my head down on her shoulder feeling her warmth against me. She smiled and I felt her hand slowly wrap into mine.

Thanks for reading this story. Im sorry for the bad writing like always. If you have anything to say like questions, comments, or anything else let me know! 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 years later...
On 8/8/2021 at 8:58 PM, Spectator9 said:

This one could be posted on the male thread.

At the moment I'm looking at your comment @Spectator9 with my head cocked to one side like your avatar, wondering why....  Riley has always been one of my favourite contributors in the female pee category.