9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Awe iam sorry she didn't call. After a week I fear you are right. After 10 days I would definitely say she is gone. Again sorry 

Oh well, I'll hook up with somebody else next weekend!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

That's the spirit hahaha. Please do tell if you do. We all live vicariously through you hahaha

What you just said is one of the actual duties of a Witch

In the world how it should be, one of the meetings of the weekend is to all gather around the Witches, drinking heavy but in religious silence, and listen to what they knew of the spiritual world like it was an actual Marvel Comics movie

Then, different stories flow: about what we do behind closed doors… and people got horny and start mating out, music starts, and the village party begins

Ending up ina collective orgy

In the world how it should be...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

What you just said is one of the actual duties of a Witch

In the world how it should be, one of the meetings of the weekend is to all gather around the Witches, drinking heavy but in religious silence, and listen to what they knew of the spiritual world like it was an actual Marvel Comics movie

Then, different stories flow: about what we do behind closed doors… and people got horny and start mating out, music starts, and the village party begins

Ending up ina collective orgy

In the world how it should be...

The world in a collective orgy, what's better than that hahaha

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The world in a collective orgy, what's better than that hahaha

According to scientifical studies about sociology, a Witches world would have 0 problems

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Now that's a world I would like to live in

Imagine the lifestyle you have, the way you described to me, ok?

Then add technology but only for sake of possibilities and NOT in contradiction to Natural lifestyle

and now imagine that every single person you meet is just like me about sex

and just like you about work and family and weapons

No politic (Witches anarchic totalitarism) and no religions beside worship of ancestors and Gods of Nature

THAT is a Witches world

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Imagine the lifestyle you have they way you described to me, ok?

Then add technology but only for sake of possibilities and NOT in contradiction to Natural lifestyle

and now imagine that every single person you meet is just like me about sex

and just like you about work and family and weapons

No politic (Witches anarchic totalitarism) and no religions beside worship of ancestors and Gods of Nature

THAT is a Witches world

Wow, awesome, just awesome.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow, awesome, just awesome.

We are slowly building this world… and it can happen in two ways

We comply

Or we go on like this and in the end we will meet World War 3

After that, our world will rise anyway because is what evolution goes toward

But we would like to build it with less casualties 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

We are slowly building this world… and it can happen in two ways

We comply

Or we go on like this and in the end we will meet World War 3

After that, our world will rise anyway because is what evolution goes toward

But we would like to build it with less casualties 

Hopefully it changes before world war 3. The way things seem to be going we may see ww3 in our lifetime

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hopefully it changes before world war 3. The way things seem to be going we may see ww3 in our lifetime

Soon we will diminish supplies of water and electricity

It will bring nations to short terms

Unless capitalism and stupidity ends before

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Soon we will diminish supplies of water and electricity

It will bring nations to short terms

Unless capitalism and stupidity ends before

Supplies of fresh water are definitely being diminished more and more every year 

• Agree 1

Supplies of fresh water are definitely being diminished more and more every year 

When blackouts will become a standard, nations will need to fight each other

Sometimes I hope it will take time so we have chances to change before

Other times I am more like sharp cut and then start anew

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/19/2019 at 12:46 PM, spywareonya said:

(one of them just after a marvellous black girl fingered me among the crowd, I just cummed and she smiled at me and indicated the sofas, I grabbed her hand and told her to wait, she threw this "why?" glance at me and I just smiled -while peeing- and after that I sighed while looking at her, and said "Aaaah, much better now" at which point she looked between my feet and saw a puddle all clubbers were already stepping in)

I have to ask, how did she react? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

I have to ask, how did she react? 

At first she covered her face with her hand like saying OMGGGGG, then she smiled at me kinkily, and we walked away immediately to continue our sapphic games

But she was so drunk that after a little chitchat she was dragged away by her friends

Alex tried to get her back politely, I saw them frenchkissing and I hoped he did the trick, but immediately after that she actually was drawn back by other girls and disappeared in the crowd

Alex looked at me like a cartoon character, a living teddybear with a sooo sad and soo cute face like "OOOOPS she just disappeared!!!"

Ahahahah we had anyway great sex in the dark part of the club sitting on a sofa, with me in his lap...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

At first she covered her face with her hand like saying OMGGGGG, then she smiled at me kinkily, and we walked away immediately to continue our sapphic games

But she was so drunk that after a little chitchat she was dragged away by her friends

Alex tried to get her back politely, I saw them frenchkissing and I hoped he did the trick, but immediately after that she actually was drawn back by other girls and disappeared in the crowd

Alex looked at me like a cartoon character, a living teddybear with a sooo sad and soo cute face like "OOOOPS she just disappeared!!!"

Ahahahah we had anyway great sex in the dark part of the club sitting on a sofa, with me in his lap...

How many people saw you too fucking on the sofa haha?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, speedy3471 said:

How many people saw you too fucking on the sofa haha?

Uh… a bit, indeed...

I was even afraid they would have reported us, but I was too horny

It wasn't the only time anyway, other times I sucked his cock in full view, with girls sitting by and chatting and commenting…

One of the best times a couple of girls sat three feet from us AND ONE DROPPED HER TROUSERS AND PISSED THERE while her friend stood guard… Alex exploded in my mouth at the sight!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Uh… a bit, indeed...

I was even afraid they would have reported us, but I was too horny

It wasn't the only time anyway, other times I sucked his cock in full view, with girls sitting by and chatting and commenting…

One of the best times a couple of girls sat three feet from us AND ONE DROPPED HER TROUSERS AND PISSED THERE while her friend stood guard… Alex exploded in my mouth at the sight!!!

Well from a guys perspective I would of too hahahaha. If my wife was sucking my cock and I seen another lady pissing on the floor, I would bust my nut in no time hahahahah

• Agree 1

Well from a guys perspective I would of too hahahaha. If my wife was sucking my cock and I seen another lady pissing on the floor, I would bust my nut in no time hahahahah

After I swallowed, I pissed there too!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3