16 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Already a step ahead of you! Minimum 64 oz a day for me, most days more around a gallon. You can imagine how many times I'm bursting for a piss at work.

I try to drink at least 5 liters a day, sometimes 6 or 7. It's probably a good thing I love to pee.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, glad1 said:

I try to drink at least 5 liters a day, sometimes 6 or 7. It's probably a good thing I love to pee.

Wow even 5 litres is alot of water haha. I usually try and drink 3 to 4 a day. More in summer time 

• Agree 1
54 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow even 5 litres is alot of water haha. I usually try and drink 3 to 4 a day. More in summer time 

4 liters is fine, according to scientists

I never got infos about what happens if you surpass that amount but I am afraid it would put kidneys under excessive strain

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I never got infos about what happens if you surpass that amount but I am afraid it would put kidneys under excessive strain

I'm not a very small guy, so I'd imagine 4 liters for you would be 6 or 7 for me. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, glad1 said:

I'm not a very small guy, so I'd imagine 4 liters for you would be 6 or 7 for me. 

This time I really do not know

I know I look like somebody who Always know what she's talking about, but I prefer to be humble than ridiculous and I admit that this time I can't say

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I have read somewhere that to much water is hard on you like you mentioned. Iam thinking in definerly in excess of 8 or 9 litres 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I have read somewhere that to much water is hard on you like you mentioned. Iam thinking in definerly in excess of 8 or 9 litres 

Cannot say

Really

I think 6 or 7 is limit, if Glad is a massive human than it's ok, but more it could be a bad thing...

• Agree 1
  • Love 1