Trump's Stupidity Continues!

2prnot2p

4 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Since then it has degenerated into a nation repressed by fascistic corporate bosses, and loud-mouthed religious bigots.

It's not USA's fault. Power mandatorily leads to degrade.

Once the USA led the world in science,  now the merchants persecute and publicly smear the scientists because a population with knowledge might interfere with the vile things they are doing in the name of corporate profits.

This happens everywhere

One Australian political commentator said "Some will cheer the downfall of the USA, but I think we will miss it when it's gone."

Ouh… beside silly jokes, USA is far from being dead… it just underestimated its sins. But it just needs for people to wake up...

I hope for that, people will get sick of all those riches and priests

• Love 1

This is the last I'll say on Trump or politics.  From now on, I'll limit myself to reacting with a simple click so as to avoid conflict.

I disagree with those who say people who support a sociopath leader should not be harshly criticized.  Sometimes drastic measures are required, unfortunately.  Remember, what did Germany do beginning in 1933?  The same goes for Italy and many other nations.  Just think about it.  We must not be asleep.  That never ends well. 

• Agree 3
13 minutes ago, 2prnot2p said:

This is the last I'll say on Trump or politics.  From now on, I'll limit myself to reacting with a simple click so as to avoid conflict.

Boy, I think you should just find a way to say things differently

Sometimes other users criticize your adfirmations only because you sound too headlong

But we need people interested in politic here!!!

I disagree with those who say people who support a sociopath leader should not be harshly criticized.

Ok this deserve a detailed and respectful answer

The point, man, is that very few human are really evil, or intentionally stupid

Most people are simply lost

We must help them understand, not criticize them. The blind obeisance to a sociopath leader must be criticized, but people who do that rarely deserve to be drawn in. They would just feel attacked eventually. We must help believe in themselves and AFTER that they will develop their own ideas: Right, Left, it doesn't matter as long as there is an active brain in their skull we can talk to

Sometimes drastic measures are required, unfortunately.

Absolutely, but...

Remember, what did Germany do beginning in 1933?

It's not the same. And I am an anarchist, I even got trained in street guerrilla though we in the end decided to avoid armed fight and our party splintered. I hate and fear the government to a level you cannot imagine. BUT it's not the same

The same goes for Italy and many other nations.

Mussolini wasn't like Hitler. He did some atrocious mistakes but wasn't bloodthirsty from the beginning. As a dictator, I still despise what he did. But sometimes, you either die a hero, or you become the bad guy. On "Left" side, I have a love-hate relationship with Titus, for example... 

Just think about it.  We must not be asleep.  That never ends well. 

Here I agree 275%

But trying to scare the shit out of people won't lead anywhere than to being cornered and ignored. People need help, rather than being scold. And bitch, how had I to work hard on myself to learn that...

• Like 2
  • Love 1