Experienced a guy peeing in a sauna??

Not sure if this was a genuine sighting or not. My local gym has a sauna attached to the swimming pool, and I often go in there after a swimming session (bathing suit compulsory sadly). Today when I went in there were two older blokes already sat in there, talking about something or other. There's always a big puddle on the floor in this sauna -- today it seemed particularly big but that might not be anything noteworthy. Anyway, not long after I'd sat down, one of the blokes, who was sat on the lower level of seats, lifted his feet off the floor and rested them on the opposite wall. There was a very slow trickling sound, which I assumed at first was just water running out of his flip flops. But the sound lasted a long time, a good few minutes. It sounded exactly like he was pissing through his trunks and letting it run down through the bench onto the floor. But I'm not sure. He was talking to the other bloke all the time, and neither of them acted unusual. If it's true that he was peeing then I very much admire his boldness, to just casually let go in front of a stranger -- I've never known anything like that before, especially in the UK.

I half wish I had joined him, and if I'd been confident that's what he was doing I might have. Instead I held my pee until I got back in the pool and let it all out there 😉

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

It could well have been peeing.   I can't imagine any other reason that you would have heard trickling for that length of time - especially if it co-incided with him lifting up his feet.

I have peed in the sauna multiple times.  But generally it is when I am alone.  I did do it once with other people in there, but I went in there straight from the pool with already wet swim shorts, then I sat on the bench and peed small spurts over a period of time until I was empty.  Yes, it dripped to the already wet floor, but not in a constant flow.

I have also peed in the steam room multiple times.  I have done that whilst others have been there as well.  The steam room has a plastic seat and it is always very wet, so I sit in the wetness and pee my shorts - sometimes whilst talking to people.  The pee runs slowly along the bench seat or flows slowly over the edge and down onto the floor, but because the bench seat has a curved front that goes all the way to the floor, it doesn't make any noise, which is great!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:42 AM, Alfresco said:

I have peed in the sauna multiple times.  But generally it is when I am alone. 

Same for me

Pissing in  sauna is great (even more if you are in a private club that allows absolute nakedness and unisex rooms) but indeed I never tried to pee with people around, for fear of getting kicked out of the club (for countless complicated reasons intertwining I had a very liffle fee access, elsewhere I would have been paying too much, and indeed after that secret deal expired I simply stopped going there as it was too expensive)

I once tried to hook up with a beautiful woman (who anyway hid her pussy under a blanket) and I tried to impress her my nakedness to stir any results, but she just smiled at me for my braveness, and it ended there ihihihihihihihi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Not a pee story, but hopefully amusing....   For a while with work I used to travel from time to time to the outskirts of Munich in Germany. Usually just a flying visit, but occasionally two days.  One one of those two day trips I decided to try out the hotel sauna.

What you should know about this tale is that I'm very short sighted without glasses and also, on occasions very self conscious. I went into the gents changing rooms on this afternoon, stripped off and out of the other changing room door into the dimly lit gents sauna. Once I acclimatised to the heat the relaxation was awesome - aided by the combination of the dim lighting, my eyesight and the fact there was only me there, which made it almost like an isolation chamber.

After maybe 15-20 minutes two other men entered the sauna and sat opposite me. Very shortly after they entered, something clicked in my mind - the realisation that they'd both brought white hotel towels in with them - and I hadn't. At exactly that moment I also realised despite my poor eyesight that there were two entrances into this sauna, and by process of elimination the other one must lead from the ladies changing rooms.

So in a nutshell, there I was, completely in the buff, in a public sauna in a hotel without so much as a towel to protect my modesty....   I didn't stay around to chance any ladies choosing to sauna on that occasion....

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So in a nutshell, there I was, completely in the buff, in a public sauna in a hotel without so much as a towel to protect my modesty....   I didn't stay around to chance any ladies choosing to sauna on that occasion....

Love it!   It would have been more of a shock for you if you had walked in totally naked and found ladies already in there!   Thankfully it seems that you got away with it and were lucky with your timing.

• Haha 1