4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You know I as a Witch worship cold and snow, but -50 sounds SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it's that cold it is scary. The cold is hard on everything, steel is very brittle at that temperature, lubricating oil is thicker than mollasis. Ugly being this cold haha

If its colder than -30 I don't hang my cock outside to pee, don't want frost bite hahahaha

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

When it's that cold it is scary. The cold is hard on everything, steel is very brittle at that temperature, lubricating oil is thicker than mollasis. Ugly being this cold haha

If its colder than -30 I don't hang my cock outside to pee, don't want frost bite hahahaha

You make me feel like I am living it on my own through your description

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

When working outside in these temperatures it's important not to over exert yourself and start sweating, this will create an ice barrier and you get cold very quickly. Moisture wicking base layer is very important. 2 mornings ago

20190207_093028.jpg

True life with true music

WOW… can't say anything beside AMAZING

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

To get back in topic, do you notice that among this shitty phase of down in traffic, we got a couple of new contents that really rocks?

Chubbybirb999 is back with a vengeance, and this girl here, Pantypissr, isn't shy at all.

Love to finger to girls on this site ihihihihih

That she sure is, its awesome. You dirty girl hahahaha

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Panrypissr is amazing. She’s what gave me the courage to post pictures of myself 🙂 so I want to personally thank her for that!

Well, gratitude is Always a sign of honour. You two just rocked the boat around here, maybe this down phase is slowly in the way of being surpassed!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

All you you lovely ladies of this site are great. And beautiful as well

I utterly agree with you

And sincerely… it is not happened too often that ladies were willing to post content of such personal intensity on the public forum

We have had the amazingly beautiful Natapee, the very brave  Barbieoxo, but two contemporarily like this, and posting stuff on such a steady pace.. it's a dream!!!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I utterly agree with you

And sincerely… it is not happened too often that ladies were willing to post content of such personal intensity on the public forum

We have had the amazingly beautiful Natapee, the very brave  Barbieoxo, but two contemporarily like this, and posting stuff on such a steady pace.. it's a dream!!!

I totally agree with you 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I totally agree with you 

Chubbybirb is shy and we must encourage her, it's worthy, believe me. This Pantypissr seems quite brave on herself, so let's cheer for her to post more!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

The wind actually caught this one, and it ran all down my legs and splattered on my boots lol. But for the most part, I can keep it from running down my legs!

that's a valuable skill! i have chubby thighs too and i still have trouble with pee running down my legs if i'm not super careful (or if i don't spread my legs super wide). it's a struggle for sure 😔 

38 minutes ago, BlindListener said:

Pantypissr28,
Sorry if I don’t know all the facts, but does your husband know about your puddle making?  If he does, what does he think about you making them?

He does! And he loves it! I’ve never taken a video in public but I thought why not this time. I sent him the pics & he said if I wasn’t careful he was going to come bury his face between my legs 🙈 haha. 

• Hot 2