Long ladies room line

Yeah, because ladies will wait forever for the privacy of a stall, where men take a quick pee in a urinal or if there's any kind of line they take to the sinks, walls or floor drains. If there's lines to get into the mens room they just spray the hallway walls as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOwALzvkdU in this video of a football (soccer] game in Spain. Women walked by these men in halls and said nothing to them, but if a lady would take a squat in the ladies room, this would likely be the scene. We women need to man up!

image.thumb.png.87fa6ed7c5cf6864aee2a2da14f6979c.png

Edited by beachmom
add on
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, beachmom said:

Yeah, because ladies will wait forever for the privacy of a stall, where men take a quick pee in a urinal or if there's any kind of line they take to the sinks, walls or floor drains. If there's lines to get into the mens room they just spray the hallway walls as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOwALzvkdU in this video of a football (soccer] game in Spain. Women walked by these men in halls and said nothing to them, but if a lady would take a squat in the ladies room, this would likely be the scene. We women need to man up!

image.thumb.png.87fa6ed7c5cf6864aee2a2da14f6979c.png

Totally agree @beachmom  Women should be more willing to use the floor/drains/sinks if necessary.  Although of course there should be more toilets in the first place.  Men don't tend to like waiting around and they will improvise as necessary - although I've never seen a line of men peeing against the wall inside a concourse like that!

However, if that line was in the UK, then I'm sure at least some of the women would have invaded the men's toilets.   I've seen that happening several times at Wembley and the O2 arena in London.  However the ladies queue up for the cubicles in the men's toilet so they can go and hide themselves away, but they quite happily stand there in the queue for the cubicle whilst watching the men pee in the urinals.  They certainly don't seem to avert their gaze but enjoy the opportunity to watch the men.   Double standards there!   They could at least return the favour by leaving the cubicle door open or try to use the urinals 😀.  

• Love 1

it is different there way rest rooms are . There still should be more stalls to make the lines go faster for ladies room. When there is not enough stalls for women they will go into mens room stalls.

Would be better just to have unisex rest rooms ?

On 2/4/2019 at 8:46 AM, pee01 said:

it is different there way rest rooms are . There still should be more stalls to make the lines go faster for ladies room. When there is not enough stalls for women they will go into mens room stalls.

Would be better just to have unisex rest rooms ?

I don't think so. My wife and I met some friends at a "trendy" restaurant. I figured I'd take a leak before heading home. They had 4 single "unisex" rest rooms. I was in line forever while everybody waited for me. Women can take a long time in the bathroom, with no concern for the people who are waiting. Then men go in there and I guess try to read through the entire encyclopedia while they crap. I don't know what they do, but all 4 were tied up for a long time, and when one opened up, the person going in took forever too. I hated it. I don't know how to solve the women's bathroom problem without building 500 stalls, but just build a men's room with a couple urinals that cycle fast so I can get in and out.