Is MarkJ okay?

Me and MarkJ had been talking on skype in November and December. We talked a few times. He'd private message me on here once every few days. We became good friends. The last private message I sent him was on the 13th of this month and he hasn't responded. I also haven't seen him in the chat. I messaged him on skype once since then but he hasn't responded. I felt pretty close to MarkJ. He made me laugh. He was very polite in understanding my boundaries. I'm just worried about him. 

This tends to happen to me where i'll get to know someone through skype and then they disappear and I never really hear from them again. 😞

Edited by Blackinksoul30
15 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Me and MarkJ had been talking on skype in November and December. We talked a few times. He'd private message me on here once every few days. We became good friends. The last private message I sent him was on the 13th of this month and he hasn't responded. I also haven't seen him in the chat. I messaged him on skype once since then but he hasn't responded. I felt pretty close to MarkJ. He made me laugh. He was very polite in understanding my boundaries. I'm just worried about him. 

This tends to happen to me where i'll get to know someone through skype and then they disappear and I never really hear from them again. 😞

I wouldn't worry about MarkJ if I were you.  I'm sure he's probably fine.  Maybe he's busy with other things.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  I do know he's a caregiver and it's possible that his client has needed more attention lately.  Anyway, it happens with folks at sites like this.  I've seen it many times before.  Not to worry. 🙂

Edited by 2prnot2p