What's something you want to see me do?

Hi Riley, Thanks for all the great action and clear describtions, really hot.  Could you do the following:  Go to a beach and sunbate on your towel. When you are desperate you move to te edge of your towel. Now you can choose to pee through your bikini or slide it aside. Then you pee in the sand in front of you. If you don't look down no one will notice. Enjoy and have fun!

• Agree 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 7:05 AM, PIM said:

Hi Riley, Thanks for all the great action and clear describtions, really hot.  Could you do the following:  Go to a beach and sunbate on your towel. When you are desperate you move to te edge of your towel. Now you can choose to pee through your bikini or slide it aside. Then you pee in the sand in front of you. If you don't look down no one will notice. Enjoy and have fun!

I mean its kind of winter where I am right now, but I have done this before xD 

I went to the beach and drank as much water as I could to make sure I had to pee and started with peeing in the ocean and then slowly transitioned to doing more daring things such as peeing in the sand xD Tbh it was really nerveracking but I intentionally went on a day that was colder so there wouldn't be as many people.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/7/2019 at 3:44 PM, lillnisse said:

I would like to see U peeing in a bowl filled with crushed/lumps of ice. It is best if your pee is as yellow as possible. 

Im sorry Im not super comfortable posting videos or pictures of me peeing but I did do this xD 

I kind of just didn't use the toilet for a while until I started to get really desperate to pee. I then took a soup bowl and filled it up like halfwayish with ice cubes and set it on the bottom of my bathtub. I then stripped all the way down and squatted over the bowl, starting to let go. I felt a wave of relief pass over me as the ice cubes crackled, melting under my stream. It was honestly really fun to watch the ice cubes kind of break apart as I pee on them, idk xD I know that sounds weird but I really enjoyed doing this one 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 11/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, Riley said:

Im sorry Im not super comfortable posting videos or pictures of me peeing but I did do this xD 

I kind of just didn't use the toilet for a while until I started to get really desperate to pee. I then took a soup bowl and filled it up like halfwayish with ice cubes and set it on the bottom of my bathtub. I then stripped all the way down and squatted over the bowl, starting to let go. I felt a wave of relief pass over me as the ice cubes crackled, melting under my stream. It was honestly really fun to watch the ice cubes kind of break apart as I pee on them, idk xD I know that sounds weird but I really enjoyed doing this one 🙂 

Wow! I believe you really enjoyed it!

too bad I wasn’t able to see it, but I respect your privacy.