What's something you want to see me do?

On 4/16/2019 at 12:03 AM, Riley said:

Sorry I missed it while scrolling through. I'm sorry but I don't post pictures of myself very much and never nude. I'm really self conscious about my body and am scared to share anything. I'm sorry.

Sorry Riley

I must of  misunderstood - I though you did. sorry didn't mean to be creepy .

On 4/17/2019 at 4:07 PM, travelguy said:

Sorry Riley

I must of  misunderstood - I though you did. sorry didn't mean to be creepy .

Don't worry about it🙂 sorry I'm not more confident😪

Just a thought @Riley - not sure if you’ve ever done it....

Have you ever posted a picture of your puddle - whether it be on a sidewalk, back door step, floor of a public toilet, sink or wherever? 

Know and understand that you’re not going to post a pic of yourself creating the puddle - but would be hot to see the aftermath of something naughty 😉

Edited by gldenwetgoose
22 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

I would love it if you would pee into a measuring cup when you were really desperate to pee and post a picture of the measuring cup after you have peed into it.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:52 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Just a thought @Riley - not sure if you’ve ever done it....

Have you ever posted a picture of your puddle - whether it be on a sidewalk, back door step, floor of a public toilet, sink or wherever? 

Know and understand that you’re not going to post a pic of yourself creating the puddle - but would be hot to see the aftermath of something naughty 😉

Thanks for the suggestions! im letting myself fill up right now xD not sure which one i will do first though🤷‍♀️

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Riley said:

I waited until I was super desperate and leaking into my panties to measure.

I'm really sorry but I didnt pee in a measuring cup so I don't have the exact measurements but the glass I peed into is around 230mL (8oz) when filled to the very very top. I got like a 3/4ths of the way so that turns out to be around 175mL😂🤷

Sorry I have a small bladder😢

20190429_172608_HDR.jpg

I'm a firm believer that size (or in this case volume) doesn't matter - it looks perfect.

• Thanks 1
On 4/29/2019 at 8:30 PM, Riley said:

I waited until I was super desperate and leaking into my panties to measure.

I'm really sorry but I didnt pee in a measuring cup so I don't have the exact measurements but the glass I peed into is around 230mL (8oz) when filled to the very very top. I got like a 3/4ths of the way so that turns out to be around 175mL😂🤷

Sorry I have a small bladder😢

20190429_172608_HDR.jpg

Thank you so much for accepting my request. Is your bladder really that small? How much water do you drink in a day, and how often do you have to pee?

8 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Thank you so much for accepting my request. Is your bladder really that small? How much water do you drink in a day, and how often do you have to pee?

Yeah I'm not sure why my bladder is so small but I've struggled with it since as long as I can remember 🤷‍♀️

I try to stay fairly hydrated but not overdo it unless I want to. 

That varies quite a lot but off the top of my head i would guess maybe like 10 bathroom visits a day? I could be off about that I've never really counted😂😂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Riley said:

Yeah I'm not sure why my bladder is so small but I've struggled with it since as long as I can remember 🤷‍♀️ 

I try to stay fairly hydrated but not overdo it unless I want to. 

That varies quite a lot but off the top of my head i would guess maybe like 10 bathroom visits a day? I could be off about that I've never really counted😂😂

Do you usually wake up in the middle of the night to pee?

On 5/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you usually wake up in the middle of the night to pee?

Yes lol. I usually do. If I don't drink very much sometimes I can make it since I don't sleep very much but I'll be like wetting myself in the morning. If I do drink a fair amount before bed I'll have to see really badly in the morning no matter if I get up or not

On 5/3/2019 at 10:21 PM, Riley said:

Yes lol. I usually do. If I don't drink very much sometimes I can make it since I don't sleep very much but I'll be like wetting myself in the morning. If I do drink a fair amount before bed I'll have to see really badly in the morning no matter if I get up or not 

How many seconds long are your morning pees usually?

1 minute ago, Omlife said:

Ok I have a weird one hold your pee for as long as you can and then use some sort of probe most likely small and use it as a dildo in your urethra and feel the 2 sensations mold together

So use like a urethral plug to hold my pee in?

14 minutes ago, F.W said:

When a woman asks what would you want to see me do,its a world of possibilities.I cant think of any one thing...

I'm sure you could think something😂😂 literally say anything and I'll say if I can do it or not, how about that🙂

14 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

maybe you could try peeing in your car? into some sort of container without making a mess? 

Hmm I could try. I'd probably want to set towels down so I don't ruin my car though

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm sure you could think something😂😂 literally say anything and I'll say if I can do it or not, how about that🙂

Hmm I could try. I'd probably want to set towels down so I don't ruin my car though

yeh that’s totally fine, i understand! maybe you could take picture of your towel set up and what your peeing into if that’s possible? and then another when it’s full? 

• 4 weeks later...