Many More Ladies are Fascinated than we think...

1 hour ago, peeingone said:

I think a lot of ladies also have lot of dirty fetishes and fantasies but they keep it even more of a secret than men. I mean women are suppose to be cleaner and more graceful than us right? I think a lot of girls have pee fetishes too but they hide it even more than boys because they don't want to be judged by society.

All you say is true. And amazingly unjust. That's why I behave the way I do. Always ladylike, but also like a dirty, dirty slut!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, steamlover6 said:

well I will hold it if you can too"

Well don't leave us hanging.....

What happened?  How long did you both hold it?  Who gave up first, did you talk lots about it whilst holding?  Did you let the other bloke in on the game when he returned?  Did you end up racing for the toilets or did you both go your own ways in which case, by that time were you mega bursting and had to find a spot quickly?

That was an excellent encounter though and yes, I think you might be right that plenty of people have at least some interest in some aspect of peeing.  Just that they don't generally go around advertising it.

• Like 1

Ah! sorry about that I should have finished the story.... 

Her husband came back from his obvious very urgent piss, we continued to chat for a bit, the three of us, with me still imagining the beautiful strong pressure still growing in her knickers, when suddenly without saying a word she took off into the crowd! When you've drunk that much beer there is no way you can manage your desperation for very long as it just keeps coming more and more.  Not wishing to admit she had lost the deal we made, and clearly about to loose it completely in her knickers, she did the only thing she could do - rush off to find somewhere to have that desperately needed piss! Quite where she found to relieve herself i never found out, but I knew they had got a restaurant meal booked afterwards and I guess she made her way there, there was absolutely nowhere else to piss in the area where we were.  Exciting times!

• Like 4
On 1/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, Alfresco said:

Sounds like you won then!   Shame that you didn't get to see more, but I guess she wouldn't want to let her husband know about the challenge and she obviously didn't want to pee herself there.

Absolutely right Alfresco, very shrewd!

• Like 1

Lol, nice. Glad you had an interesting conversation with her. And yeah, when you 'break the seal' there is no stopping it.

Dont confuse 'wanting to go' with a sexual fetish though, most people will tell you that they need to go, but that's probably all it means, they are really needing to go. The thought of someone bursting maybe pleasurable to most of us, but when you're on the other end of it, it's not too much fun. 

I've seen the lines at a football game, usually by the 3rd quarter, there are an easy 100 squirming girls in the line, and while Maigh and I like to think of all those peeing girls, how many of them are likely to be thinking sexy things?

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Go on youtube and search girls peeing or girls using the bathroom you will find a lot of girls that upload videos of themselves peeing and sometimes even doing no2. Which makes me believe that a lot of girls are also into stuff like this. Yes it is true most of them keep their identity a secret on youtube but nonetheless a lot of them are into it.

My thought exactly. Too bad they seem to be too shy to sign here and have fun!!!

Sometimes I feel alone!!!

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I've met some girls who couldn't get off properly unless they were crimson with shame, or were greatly enhanced orgasmically by it. One required to be watched at the toilet to be aroused at all.

Edited by UnabashedUser