New idea

Had a thought the other day, would be great if there was a tv show or something where it was like a game show but for pissing, both men and women could compete and they would play games like distance, amount, best stream, things like that, thought that would be a great idea, and then for each round of the competition the events get naughtier and naughtier 

Edited by Pissobsessed
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Pissobsessed said:

Had a thought the other day, would be great if there was a tv show or something where it was like a game show but for pissing, both men and women could compete and they would play games like distance, amount, best stream, things like that, thought that would be a great idea, and then for each round of the competition the events get naughtier and naughtier 

There are games to be played at parties involving piss...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2

I love the idea, but not sure I'd like it to be on telly!!

I have the occasional "almost asleep" dream where I go to a "Pee Party".

A room full of people (a small room, not a big crowd) lounging around the place on settees and armchairs, no clothes on, baring willies and pussies to all.

The Hostess comes to me and takes me out to the kitchen, gets me to undress, and then introduces me to all the folks. They all say things like "Welcome Jeffers, pee on me".

But for the life of me, I can't go!! Push, strain, push again - not even a dribble 😞 The folk there get bored and just get on with their own things, and ignore me 😧

But then the hostess gets hold on my willy, twiddles with it a bit, points it towards her tummy, and says "Ok Jeffy, let it go". And then I pee for England! Olympic peeing? I win it. England Gold!!

Everyone wants some of my wee then, and I have to stock up. Water, beer, lemonade - you name it - I'm chugging it. They all want some, and by all that's wet and sacred, I give it to them - all of them!!

Pee competition? Don't bother. I've already won it!

(At least in my dreams!!)

Edited by Jethro P
  • Love 1

A piss gameshow is what got me into peeing. 🙂 I saw the clip on a show called shockwave video or something like that from around 2001 on HBO. It was about different kinds of sex shows from around the world. I wish I could find that clip more than anything. 

• Love 1