Peeing on ice

I was worrying for a minute there @Riley would be lost forever in the snowy woods - glad you didn't injure yourself either.

Can only imagine how amazing the relief felt - both emptying your bladder and making it safely home.  Hope you found a good way to warm up again 😉

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 7:48 PM, Riley said:

I hope you guys aren't getting bored of me🤷 but here's a story from this morning😂

Last night where I am there was a massive storm and everything was covered in ice in the morning. I decided that wasn't going to stop me and I decided to take a walk in the morning anyway. At that point it wasn't super slippery because a layer of snow was covering the ice so there was something to grip onto. 

I got dressed in black jeans and a black tshirt with a warmer sweatshirt and walked outside. For the first while of my walk it was very pleasant and beautiful outside. I was listening to music and just enjoying the world around me. I went into the forest a bit and was just walking around when the snow started to fall a little. I also noticed a I had a twinge in my bladder and thought that maybe I should start walking back home. Very quickly the snow started falling heavier and I could barely see anything. Once I got out of the forest I had no idea where I was. 

At this point I really had to pee. I had my phone got out and was following it's path home. I was close but could barely walk forward because of the snow, horrible visibility, icy ground, and my bladder. I felt myself getting more desperate by the minutes and started to get worried. I felt a leak escape into my panties and I grabbed myself and crossed my legs to stop it. I could feel my control slipping as I walked but was determined to get home. 

After a few minutes I was barely holding on and holding myself while walking with one hand. All the sudden I hit a very slick section and my feet flew from under me. I landed half on my side and felt myself peeing. I grabbed my slit and held on stopping that team but still leaking every second into my panties. I knew I wasn't going to make it. I unzipped my jeans and pulled down my pants and panties and immediately my bladder just burst like a dam opening. A wave of relief washed over me as pee gushed out of me. The ice below me melted under the heat and snow started to fall onto my exposed waist. Once my stream tapered off I wuixkly pulled my pants and panties back up and completed a very very very cold journey home. 

Sorry if that story was kind of a mess I wrote it in 3 sittings so if it's incoherent I'm very sorry. Thank you so much for reading!

-Riley

That’s great! And we’ll never get tired of these stories. You didn’t happen to snap a picture did you, of your lemon snow cone?