Pee Challenges (Not Holding)

I'm looking for pee challenges to do, like the ones on the r/pisson subreddit. For example (taken from the subreddit), pee in a pumpkin or make ramen noodles with pee. Does anybody have any good pee challenges to do that don't involve holding? i'm bored and trying to mix things up, haha. i'm not really interested in drinking pee.

Here's a few ideas I just came up with. I'm not sure what your interests are so there's variety🤷

1) pee into a pot and make noodles in it. This is going along with the ramen idea but just on a larger scale I guess maybe. Also I figured if your.doing more cooking there's less of you eating your pee🤷

2) while in public let spurts of pee out and everytime it starts to dry pee a little more. 

3) instead of using the toilet, put a towel between your legs and pee into it🤷

These are all things I've tried so I thought I might share them. I hope I helped!!

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

How about an 'anywhere but the toilet' challenge...?    So you can pee as much as you want, just not directly into a toilet.

So - apart from wetting, there's the option of the sink, bath or shower. Towels and laundry are good - or into a jug or vase.

When you're out and about, if you can't sneak a public squat somewhere and don't fancy vandalising a toilet floor, make sure you've got a wide neck juice bottle and you're sorted.

Keep your fluid levels up and we'd love to see your diary - the more varied the better!!!

12 hours ago, Riley said:

Here's a few ideas I just came up with. I'm not sure what your interests are so there's variety🤷

1) pee into a pot and make noodles in it. This is going along with the ramen idea but just on a larger scale I guess maybe. Also I figured if your.doing more cooking there's less of you eating your pee🤷

2) while in public let spurts of pee out and everytime it starts to dry pee a little more. 

3) instead of using the toilet, put a towel between your legs and pee into it🤷

These are all things I've tried so I thought I might share them. I hope I helped!!

thanks for the suggestions! i've done the towel thing before and really enjoyed it. though i made the mistake of doing it with a very full bladder on a carpeted floor 😨 luckily i was only doing it very slowly so i avoided a major flooding incident lol. definitely would do it again though, maybe with two towels or a less full bladder. i'm not sure about the noodles and i tend to be a little pee-shy especially in public but those are two ideas to keep on the back burner, maybe for a rainy day. thanks again!

11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

How about an 'anywhere but the toilet' challenge...?    So you can pee as much as you want, just not directly into a toilet.

So - apart from wetting, there's the option of the sink, bath or shower. Towels and laundry are good - or into a jug or vase.

When you're out and about, if you can't sneak a public squat somewhere and don't fancy vandalising a toilet floor, make sure you've got a wide neck juice bottle and you're sorted.

Keep your fluid levels up and we'd love to see your diary - the more varied the better!!!

thanks for the suggestion! this kind of challenge is something that really turns me on- unfortunately i live with other people who are definitely not into peeing, making logistics somewhat difficult. that said, if i ever get the chance to do something like this i'll certainly share it here. i actually bought a vase to use as a chamberpot (pee only), but my first try i really had to go and i filled it up completely before my bladder was empty. i had to dump it outside and finish my pee in the yard. there are certainly worse ways to go 😉 but i'm looking into getting a bigger pot so that isnt an issue again. 

• Like 1
On 12/28/2018 at 7:58 PM, ftmpisssecret said:

thanks for the suggestion! this kind of challenge is something that really turns me on- unfortunately i live with other people who are definitely not into peeing, making logistics somewhat difficult. that said, if i ever get the chance to do something like this i'll certainly share it here. i actually bought a vase to use as a chamberpot (pee only), but my first try i really had to go and i filled it up completely before my bladder was empty. i had to dump it outside and finish my pee in the yard. there are certainly worse ways to go 😉 but i'm looking into getting a bigger pot so that isnt an issue again. 

Peeing into a small container - so that you have to stop and hold while you empty it - that's a thing too....   smaller the better 😉

Hello!

What I like to do is to go on a walk with a dog.

And every time the dog pees I let out a spurt of pee myself.

I live in a village so there are not many people to see and i wear mostly skirts or pants with bright patterns so nothing can really be seen. But it is still great fun!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Given the 'not holding' in the title, I'm guessing you're talking of peeing in places or into / onto things less conventional than just a toilet?

How about an alphabet challenge...  Would love to see your diary as it progresses.

A = Automobile (struggled to think of many A's)

B = Bath, bucket, bottle...

C = Chair, carpet, clothes....

• Like 1