Self pleasure and the use of pillows

Not sure if any other girls have done this but when I was younger... Okay maybe... a few months ago too..  😉    I used pillows during  self pleasure. Well when i was a teen though that was before I knew about actual 'body pillows' so i tried to recreate a body pillow. i'd put 2 normal sized pillows in front of each other to form a rectangle of a pillow. I'd put a photo of someone that i liked at that time on top of the upper most part of the pillow. i'd then hold the vibe against the lower part of the bottom pillow. i'd slid my hips down so the vibe went in then wrap my legs around the bottom part of the pillow and just ride the pillow and hug the upper pillow.  (And i did this a few months ago)

Any guys use pillows for self pleasure?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I cant envisage the pillow thing but if it works for you..i guess trying to make it like it could be a man there.Sounds fun anyway!

I do only rarely find if i hug a pillow its nice to rub my "morning glory" against it kind of...😊

• Thanks 1

Thats what i meant,if her barrier gets broken then is she "a virgin" anymore,i would think her barrier is the prize for her first penis.I once took a virginity and i knew it was there,i had to push quite firmly,and boy did she yelp!

Just now, fannywatcher said:

Thats what i meant,if her barrier gets broken then is she "a virgin" anymore,i would think her barrier is the prize for her first penis.I once took a virginity and i knew it was there,i had to push quite firmly,and boy did she yelp!

Yes if she's never had sex with a man then she is still a virgin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity
Actually in regards to my barrier.. .pretty sure i partially broke it when i was a teen.. then when i had sex the first time it hurt a bit..and i bled a spot or two..but i still from what i can see..have some barrier left. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Not sure if any other girls have done this but when I was younger... Okay maybe... a few months ago too..  😉    I used pillows during  self pleasure. Well when i was a teen though that was before I knew about actual 'body pillows' so i tried to recreate a body pillow. i'd put 2 normal sized pillows in front of each other to form a rectangle of a pillow. I'd put a photo of someone that i liked at that time on top of the upper most part of the pillow. i'd then hold the vibe against the lower part of the bottom pillow. i'd slid my hips down so the vibe went in then wrap my legs around the bottom part of the pillow and just ride the pillow and hug the upper pillow.  (And i did this a few months ago)

Any guys use pillows for self pleasure?

That very hot. 

I am quite into female pillow bumping masturbation. I have watched MANY vids. Orgasms all seem incredibly intense. However not many add the vid as you do. I love that thought 🙂

• Cheeky 1

That’s truly incredibly sexy. The build up must be great. With your vivid imagination I’ll bet you have had many a good “wild ride” with the guys in the photos-leading to incredible orgasms. 

Edited by Mark J
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

I have done that but I've never put s photo of someone I liked on the pillow😂😂

Another thing I've done thats kind of weird is put my phone between my legs up against my slit and then when I get a notification it vibrates😂😂 it adds a little fun when I'm working or something😂😂