Riley's special pee lottery edition 4!

Riley

Just now, Raisin Association said:

How was your dinner?

Good! I'm entering the names into a random name generator nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it takes a little while thought because I have to put each name in mutiple times corresponding to how many tickets they hadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ which congrats you now have 1πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

Thank you everyone for entering! If you didn't win this raffle don't worry I love doing these and will probably do a next one very soon! If you have any ideas of how to make the raffle better or other ways to do it or just want to chat be sure to pm me! I love you all so much!❀️❀️

-Riley

2 hours ago, nopjans said:

How fun! I'm going to think on this a bit and I'll message you with what I come up with.

Ok😜

Just now, timeexx said:

Hi Riley , I am honoured to part of this ..

I'm glad!!! When you decided what you want me to do you can pee me or just mention me or quote me hereπŸ™‚

• Like 1
1 minute ago, timeexx said:

It will involve panties if that is ok with youΒ 

Lol there's a lot of things that involve panties xD go crazy you might as well rightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you can always do it over pm if your scare of sharing it or whatever idkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Riley said:

Lol there's a lot of things that involve panties xD go crazy you might as well rightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you can always do it over pm if your scare of sharing it or whatever idkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not too wild , Just good plain panty peeing ,The more sheer the panties the better , Location of panty pee will be left up to you , I hope you show good pics of thisΒ 

8 hours ago, nopjans said:

I would like you to pee in either a potted plant, or in a parking lot.

Β 

10 hours ago, timeexx said:

Not too wild , Just good plain panty peeing ,The more sheer the panties the better , Location of panty pee will be left up to you , I hope you show good pics of thisΒ 

Excellent! It might take me a little while to get everything ready but like your guys's ideasπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 hours ago, nopjans said:

I would like you to pee in either a potted plant, or in a parking lot.

Also nopjans you get to control my bladder for a day if you want. If you have no interest I can pass that prize to @timeexx