Creative pees?

What do you mean by "creative" ?

I think a good deal of people here (including me) are into naughty peeing, by which I mean peeing onto or into something in order to ruin or damage it. Could also be peeing somewhere generally inappropriate like a sidwalk or a parkbench. Peeing on the floor of a restroom instead of into the toilet would be something inbetween those two.

Then there is a good deal of activity where a urine soaked bed is "only" collateral damage: golden showers, ie. peeing on one another (I am only to a very narrow extend a fan of this and have zero personal experience, but there are plenty of people here you can ask , if you want to know more).

Drinking pee is also something I am not into, making me even more of an oddity on this site. 😉 But yeah, thats of cause a thing.

So far, I have only given examples of what you can do with your pee, in the sense of where to put it / aim it at. On the other hand that could be entirely secondary, and your focus could be on the act of urinating itself.

Either because you like the act of urinating itself and just want to enjoy the feeling - either with or without regards to where you urine goes, depending on wether this is part of your arousal or not - or you have a bit of an exhibitionistic trait and want "to go to town", litarally. Like by peeing somewhere in the open (like the mentioned sidewalk or parkbench) either avoiding to get caught or on the other extreme end you actually WANT someone to see it.

Then there is of cause the whole Desperation business, where you get your arousal from holding in very long. This could either lead into some nice full bladder masturbation and/or sex (which I can tell from personal experience can lead to more intense orgasms, even for a man), or wetting. Like in bed-wetting or just panty wetting, what ever floats your boat. (I am not into this either, I want my pee top fly!)

So it boils down to where you want your urine to go (or be, see "desperation"),

how do you want to let go

where do you want to let go

and who do you want to have around you when you let go.

The later two aspects also play a role when it comes to determine the "when", like in "which time of the day or night" and "which day of the week", as this is a factor to consider in case you do not want to be watched by someone els other then your partner.

I hope this was helpful in any way, at least in giving  you some starting points to consider.

• Like 1

Good points from WantonLee.  It depends on what you count as 'Regular' and what you've done / what turns you both on?  Do you both have exactly the same specific turn-ons?  If not, perhaps take it in turns to set each other a dare or a challenge to fulfil - with a reward of course!