Broken streams

F.W

Girls as i occasionally might watch the odd video of girls having their wee-wees(yeah,right..😊),i notice many have a small break mid-stream.I think that is so erotic.I as a guy dont have this,i usually just have my wee,then a few drops,job done.

I wonder if any of our lovely ladies get this happening with them,and is it something that just happens as a nature of the female plumbing?Girls,your "plumbing" just fascinates me,ok?Thank you.xx

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 6 months later...
On β€Ž9β€Ž/β€Ž22β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 4:25 PM, F.W said:

Girls as i occasionally might watch the odd video of girls having their wee-wees(yeah,right..😊),i notice many have a small break mid-stream.I think that is so erotic.I as a guy dont have this,i usually just have my wee,then a few drops,job done.

I wonder if any of our lovely ladies get this happening with them,and is it something that just happens as a nature of the female plumbing?Girls,your "plumbing" just fascinates me,ok?Thank you.xx

It depends on position and muscular attitude for the actual expulsion

In some cases we "let it flow", in other cases we actually push it out and this can imply that if we stop pushing, muscles of the urethra shuts slightly and pee-stream is interrupted

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Β 

It depends on how we pee I assume like @spywareonya

For me, I usually have a long interrupted pee at the beginning of my pee and then near the end, my stream will stop and then I will pee in a few shorter segments before I'm finished. Sometimes when I'mΒ really desperate I will have a break midstream. My bladder will explode and then naturally clamp itself shut around halfway through and I will have to push to start the stream again sometimes. It's not all the time though so idk. I hope this helped!

• Agree 1