Pee bucket list

8 minutes ago, Matthattet22 said:

I’m going to be doing a bit of a bucket list of pee. This will include place me and my girlfriend have come up with but we need more so HMU with ideas. Also I’ll be posting pics from the experiences later 

There is another thread with the same name so maybe you should be willing to edit the title and upgrade yours with something more personal

On a general stance no threads with similar content are allowed but yours is peculiarly different, there people just chat, this one sounds like it is gonna become your gallery of pics or some kind of list of them

Anyway, start telling us so we could share our thoughts!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Matthattet22, there are lots of naughty pissing fans here, into girls - and perhaps in the case of some of the female members, also guys - pissing in outrageously "wrong" places.

You might well find some of the suggestions interesting, even if there is no way you'd do some of them.

The suggestion that first sprang to my mind is for your girlfriend to piss on the living room carpet whilst you do it against the wall, lol.

I understand though that in reality perhaps most people would not want to fuck up their own places in this way - though I would happily let @Sophie, our sexy female mod, piss on my living room carpet anytime, lol.

Your girlfriend could perhaps ignore the toilet in a cubicle in the ladies'  and instead pee on the floor in front of it.

If you want to watch her peeing on the floor - and don't mind a bit of mopping up afterwards - there is always the kitchen or bathroom floor.

If you want somewhere more readily wash awayable, she could squat and pee in the shower cubicle.

Really depends upon how naughty you want to be.

• Like 1
On 9/25/2018 at 2:51 AM, steve25805 said:

@Matthattet22, there are lots of naughty pissing fans here, into girls - and perhaps in the case of some of the female members, also guys - pissing in outrageously "wrong" places.

You might well find some of the suggestions interesting, even if there is no way you'd do some of them.

The suggestion that first sprang to my mind is for your girlfriend to piss on the living room carpet whilst you do it against the wall, lol.

I understand though that in reality perhaps most people would not want to fuck up their own places in this way - though I would happily let @Sophie, our sexy female mod, piss on my living room carpet anytime, lol.

Your girlfriend could perhaps ignore the toilet in a cubicle in the ladies'  and instead pee on the floor in front of it.

If you want to watch her peeing on the floor - and don't mind a bit of mopping up afterwards - there is always the kitchen or bathroom floor.

If you want somewhere more readily wash awayable, she could squat and pee in the shower cubicle.

Really depends upon how naughty you want to be.

I’ll be sure to pas this on and I’m sorry for not posting anything on this yet. I’m working on getting some sometime soon so be in the lookout for that!

• Like 1