Small boobs....

Riley

On 9/20/2024 at 5:09 AM, chubbyjack said:

Back in the day some of the girls we hung around with joked about how small their tit's were

They called themselves the IBTC.

ITTY BITTY TIT COMITEE.

I told them that prefer smaller tits. I still do. Small tit's with tan lines always got me erect.

Back in the old days I worked with some girls in their 20's who joked about the same thing, referring to themselves as the Itty Bitty Titty Club.  They were proud of it - no embarrassment whatever - it made them special.  One of them even mentioned a time when someone complained about her not having a bra, and she immediately told them "What would I do with it?"  She didn't need one and saw no need to conform to other people's expectations.  I miss those days.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DXR said:

Back in the old days I worked with some girls in their 20's who joked about the same thing, referring to themselves as the Itty Bitty Titty Club.  They were proud of it - no embarrassment whatever - it made them special.  One of them even mentioned a time when someone complained about her not having a bra, and she immediately told them "What would I do with it?"  She didn't need one and saw no need to conform to other people's expectations.  I miss those days.

Me too.  When I worked retail this cashier was flat but wore shirts with big gaps by the arm pit . 

At the right angle you could see nipples.   I will take that over a big set anytime 

Edited by chubbyjack
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...