Early wetting

Rewdna

I discovered my attraction to holding my pee as a teenager. I desperately wanted to wet my pants but it was not going to happen in my parents’ house. I had to suffice with holding a was cloth against me as I peed  in the tub.

I became pee shy in high school, and therefore had to hold it all day, as long as 10 hours. The result was a large and too well controlled bladder. No matter how long I held it, no matter how badly I needed to pee I did not wet my pants since I was 11 or 12 and had an accident.

It often hurt like hell and the pressure in my bladder and penis was agonizing, my pee felt like it was going to come out, but I always remained dry.

I truly believed that it was impossible for me to have a truly accidental wetting my pants.

This was disappointing I wanted to have a true accident. Just letting it out does nothing for me.

So, eventually in my mid-twenties, I decided to endure the pain no matter how bad it got. It had to come out eventually, when my bladder could hold no more. I was wearing white cotton briefs and blue jeans.

My (then) wife decided to watch a couple of movies while I held it.   I lay on floor, she on the couch. I had to pee already when the first one started.  I continued drinking plenty of water. By time the first one ended, about two hours, my bladder was screaming in burning fully distended pain. There was intense pressure throughout my penis, especially at my pee hole. It felt like it was going to come out, and likely would have if I relaxed a bit. But I did not.

My bladder thought the end of the movie meant relief was in sight.  I had to start squeezing my dick with my hand, both to relieve the pressure a bit, so it would not hurt so much, and to keep from peeing in my jeans.

By the end of the first hour of the second movie , I was in serious pain, my pee was pressing on my pee hole and my penis was actually throbbing with the effort to hold in a huge amount of pee. I was constantly squeezing myself with my whole hand not just the fingers. I was squirmed and with my penis between my legs squeezed them together for added leverage. My pee felt like it was going to come out any second. I had never had to pee this bad in my life. But, there was another hour to go, and I was not allowing myself to go until the show was over.

The last hour crept by slowly; it was difficult to focus on anything but my need to pee. The movie was a distraction. I could not believe how my need to pee actually continued to increase. I had undone my jeans to relieve the pressure on my bladder.

The pressure and pain at my pee hole was so excruciating that I didn’t think I would notice the increase signaled I was going to lose control. I was right. With 20 minutes left in the movie, I felt a tiny wet spot form in my white cotton briefs. A couple of minutes later another leak occurred causing a penny sized wet spot in my jeans. I was euphoric, because I had actually uncontrollably wet my pants, even though just a little.

I stood up to show her what I had done, and gravity caused a big spurt to soak the front and crotch of my jeans. There was still 15 minutes left in the movie, and despite the strong urge to go, I held on. Everything, my bladder and penis from the base to the tip throbbed in pain. I stayed standing; knowing then it would cause a little leakage and a minimum of relief. I continued to hold my dick, pee dance and cross my legs. Every few minutes my tired sphincter permitted my pee to escape. Nevertheless I held on until the final scene of the film. By then one leg of my jeans was wet to my knee. I decided to try to make it through the credits too but my bladder had had enough. A slow but steady leak extended the wetness down my leg almost to the floor. I was powerless to stop it. Yea !

I didn’t want to make a mess on the floor so my wife and I hurried to the tub. Then I let go. My dick nearly exploded. Pee gushed down both legs and poured directly from my crotch to the tub. I peed hard for over a minute.  My wife stood and watched, disbelieving how long and hard I peed. The relief was awesome. For a while afterward I had to pee frequently. I was happy and aroused.

• Hot 3

So,may as well share mine.I did have issues with wetting as a child.Some of this led to the usual cruel name calling and bullying,but I came through that.Deliberate wetting occurred much later.I remember stripping down to my underwear and standing in the shower with no running water and feeling the first few spurts then letting it go.The warmth,then it ran down my legs.It felt strange at first,then great.I rubbed my hands all over my wet pants,before taking them off and turning on the shower.I have done this on several occasions but the first time was probably in my late 20's.

14 hours ago, wettingman said:

I discovered my attraction to holding my pee as a teenager. I desperately wanted to wet my pants but it was not going to happen in my parents’ house. I had to suffice with holding a was cloth against me as I peed  in the tub.

I became pee shy in high school, and therefore had to hold it all day, as long as 10 hours. The result was a large and too well controlled bladder. No matter how long I held it, no matter how badly I needed to pee I did not wet my pants since I was 11 or 12 and had an accident.

It often hurt like hell and the pressure in my bladder and penis was agonizing, my pee felt like it was going to come out, but I always remained dry.

I truly believed that it was impossible for me to have a truly accidental wetting my pants.

This was disappointing I wanted to have a true accident. Just letting it out does nothing for me.

So, eventually in my mid-twenties, I decided to endure the pain no matter how bad it got. It had to come out eventually, when my bladder could hold no more. I was wearing white cotton briefs and blue jeans.

My (then) wife decided to watch a couple of movies while I held it.   I lay on floor, she on the couch. I had to pee already when the first one started.  I continued drinking plenty of water. By time the first one ended, about two hours, my bladder was screaming in burning fully distended pain. There was intense pressure throughout my penis, especially at my pee hole. It felt like it was going to come out, and likely would have if I relaxed a bit. But I did not.

My bladder thought the end of the movie meant relief was in sight.  I had to start squeezing my dick with my hand, both to relieve the pressure a bit, so it would not hurt so much, and to keep from peeing in my jeans.

By the end of the first hour of the second movie , I was in serious pain, my pee was pressing on my pee hole and my penis was actually throbbing with the effort to hold in a huge amount of pee. I was constantly squeezing myself with my whole hand not just the fingers. I was squirmed and with my penis between my legs squeezed them together for added leverage. My pee felt like it was going to come out any second. I had never had to pee this bad in my life. But, there was another hour to go, and I was not allowing myself to go until the show was over.

The last hour crept by slowly; it was difficult to focus on anything but my need to pee. The movie was a distraction. I could not believe how my need to pee actually continued to increase. I had undone my jeans to relieve the pressure on my bladder.

The pressure and pain at my pee hole was so excruciating that I didn’t think I would notice the increase signaled I was going to lose control. I was right. With 20 minutes left in the movie, I felt a tiny wet spot form in my white cotton briefs. A couple of minutes later another leak occurred causing a penny sized wet spot in my jeans. I was euphoric, because I had actually uncontrollably wet my pants, even though just a little.

I stood up to show her what I had done, and gravity caused a big spurt to soak the front and crotch of my jeans. There was still 15 minutes left in the movie, and despite the strong urge to go, I held on. Everything, my bladder and penis from the base to the tip throbbed in pain. I stayed standing; knowing then it would cause a little leakage and a minimum of relief. I continued to hold my dick, pee dance and cross my legs. Every few minutes my tired sphincter permitted my pee to escape. Nevertheless I held on until the final scene of the film. By then one leg of my jeans was wet to my knee. I decided to try to make it through the credits too but my bladder had had enough. A slow but steady leak extended the wetness down my leg almost to the floor. I was powerless to stop it. Yea !

I didn’t want to make a mess on the floor so my wife and I hurried to the tub. Then I let go. My dick nearly exploded. Pee gushed down both legs and poured directly from my crotch to the tub. I peed hard for over a minute.  My wife stood and watched, disbelieving how long and hard I peed. The relief was awesome. For a while afterward I had to pee frequently. I was happy and aroused.

Hot! Thanks for being so descriptive.

14 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I had issues with night time accidents up until i was around 14 years old. Then they stopped completely. A year after i stopped wetting the bed i started to miss the feeling of a wet bed so i wet it on purpose. Undressed completely and just soaked my bed at night.

Thanks for sharing! I only wet my bed a few times as a child and it was usually by accident.I'm glad you got pleasure from it.

• Thanks 1