Woman's pee at doctor's office

2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Are we excluding the tasty theory she is one of us and pissed all over on purpose, aren't we?

Anything is possible! But if she did do it on purpose, knowing her son might need to use it after her, that's a pretty bitchy thing to do. I think she just has a disastrous stream and is either unaware or just doesn't give a shit when she sees what happened.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Anything is possible! But if she did do it on purpose, knowing her son might need to use it after her, that's a pretty bitchy thing to do. I think she just has a disastrous stream and is either unaware or just doesn't give a shit when she sees what happened.

When a woman is horny she loses her mind

Plus, was I the kind of person to do such in a bathroom, I also would have the guts to have my son peeing in a corner of the room or in the sink

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

When a woman is horny she loses her mind

Plus, was I the kind of person to do such in a bathroom, I also would have the guts to have my son peeing in a corner of the room or in the sink

Haha, and what would you tell him when he says his teachers and friends said that's bad and pee belongs in toliets?

• Haha 1
  • 11 months later...
On 9/15/2018 at 3:48 AM, Brutus said:

Oh my, are you all going to love this!

So here is what happened. Took my cousin to an eye appointment today. The office was busy and short staffed, too many patients, too few doctors. After about a half hour, my cousin finally was called back to the exam room. Another hour went by before I got restless enough to get up and leave the waiting room. I walked down the hall a bit, past the elevators to a vending machine for a candy bar. There were a few sofas nearby so I decided to sit there and enjoy the quiet instead of the busy waiting room with the loud TV and people running their mouths. I finished my candy bar and went to use the restroom across the hall. It was clean and spotless when I went in and I left it that way, which is how I know the woman I'm getting ready to talk about is guilty of messing it up. About 40 minutes or so later, while I was back on the sofa, a woman came walking past with her young son toward the restroom. No one else had gone in this particular restroom since me. He looked maybe 4 or 5 years old and she was early to mid 30's looking, short blonde hair, tall and full figured. She had on high heels, about 3 or 4 inches and was easily 6 feet with them, so she was at least 5'8. She had on a blue denim jacket and black leggings that where transparent enough to see her white thong underneath, especially when she bent over slightly to hand her purse to her son. The sight of her was the kind that makes me excited just to think about how she pees. Her ass was just so thick and jiggly, it was impossible to not admire. 

So she told her kid "stay right here honey, while mommy goes pee pee." Just hearing her say that was hot! She handed her big purse to him and hurried inside. I could tell by how fast she went in that this was gonna be a good release. The hall was quiet, just me sitting there and the vending machine had just cycled off a few minutes earlier. You could probably hear a pin drop at that point, so I got to hear as she basically exploded piss into the toilet almost as soon as the door closed. And I mean EXPLODED! Holy shit did she need to go! You could hear the toilet water rumbling like crazy from inside. I didn't hear any hiss, but she had tremendous power in her stream. I didn't time her, but it went on for a long time for sure. The sound of her pee against the water was a bit inconsistent too, there were a few moments where you couldn't hear it but then the sound of the water was audible again. I couldn't tell if it was because she was temporarily hitting the porcelain on the bowl or if she was just peeing in bursts with pauses. I heard pulling on the tp dispenser and then she flushed and came right out, didn't wash her hands. Her kid said ''mommy did you go pee pee" and she said back "Yes sweety, mommy went pee pee, do you need to go?" He just said he needed to blow his nose. She took a tissue from her purse for him and then he went in to throw it away after using it. When he came out he then said, "mommy you got pee on the seat, isn't that bad?" LOL. Then she answered with, "Yes it is bad honey but mommy didn't do that, it was already there."

HAHAHA!!! She lied to his face, knowing damn well what she did. Remember I was the last one to go in there! She grabbed his hand and they walked to the elevator nearby. While they were waiting for it, she stuck her hand down the back of her leggings to adjust her thong! She tried to be quick and discreet, but no...there is no way to hide literally sticking your hand inside your pants to pick your ass! I've seen plenty of women do this in public but it's still a sexy thing to behold. When they left I got right up and went to have a look to see if maybe a few sprinkles, and HOLY SHIT she fucking pissed all over the toilet! The seat was completely splashed all around, the entire back of the toilet all the way to where it attached to the wall was drenched. The wall on the side next to the toilet was wet and you could see yellow trails that slid down to where the trim meets the floor. How did she hit the damn wall on the side though?! And speaking of floor, there were a few small puddles of pee running inside the channels between the floor tiles behind the toilet. She absolutely destroyed it! She had to of either been intentionally waving her ass around wildly or has some very disagreeable anatomy down there that makes her stream shoot straight back and completely sideways instead of down like normal. This was a spectacular mess of a piss she took! And just left it with zero fucks given, even with the possibility of her own kid needing to use it after her.

I would've taken a picture to upload and just to keep for myself as a reminder. Why didn't I? About a month ago my phone did an update and ever since, some of my apps, including my camera has been freezing and makes me have to restart my phone, so I just never bothered to install a different app. 

But the sexiest thing to me was that she just lied to her kid like that!

Now I can't stop hearing "mommy went pee pee"...

Wow🔥 did she moan with relief or anything?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Wow🔥 did she moan with relief or anything?

This is an older post and I can't recall at this point if she moaned, but I'm sure if I'd heard such, I would've made damn sure to mention it. Audible moans are gold, not easy to hear from public restrooms! That was about the only thing missing that would've made this about as good as it gets.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Brutus,

I envy your phenomenally good luck, being able to hear this woman pee, knowing the previous condition of the bathroom was pristine, and then verify what she did to it! 🙂 A very rare situation, to be sure.

As I have mentioned previously, my favorite local grocery chain has all-gender, single-user bathrooms, for the use of customers. I always check them out, particularly when I spot an attractive woman exiting from one of them, but I have never been lucky enough to observe everything that you saw and heard. I have rarely, if ever, been able to hear a woman peeing, because of background noise, and the fact that I can't get too close to the locked door.

Some of my best experiences have been when an attractive woman comes out of the bathroom, and smiles at me, as I enter, followed by my discovery of her pee dribbles all over the seat. I always wonder why these women do not seem to be embarrassed, in the least, by the fact that another person, especially one of the opposite gender, gets a very intimate look into their most intimate peeing habits and styles, right after they have made eye contact with that person. These women would almost certainly be mortally embarrassed and angered if they knew that man was actually watching them, while they peed. But as you point out, a lot of intimate information can be deduced from the pattern of puddles and dribbles, on and around the toilet, after the event. A very strange psychology, indeed!

I like your story about Celeste, your coworker, also. My guess is that she is strongly attracted to you, and interested in you. Your hearing her peeing sounds, must make your attraction to her even more intense. Although the situation is complicated by the fact that you are coworkers, I wouldn't overestimate the importance of your age difference, since you seem to have a lot in common, and she is very aware of that. The fact that the two of you are so similar, and fit so well together, is a rare and precious thing.

Dr.P

• Thanks 1
On 9/9/2019 at 5:26 PM, Dr.P said:

I like your story about Celeste, your coworker, also. My guess is that she is strongly attracted to you, and interested in you. Your hearing her peeing sounds, must make your attraction to her even more intense. Although the situation is complicated by the fact that you are coworkers, I wouldn't overestimate the importance of your age difference, since you seem to have a lot in common, and she is very aware of that. The fact that the two of you are so similar, and fit so well together, is a rare and precious thing.

Dr.P

You may be right about her interest in me, at least to a degree. I was actually understating her age though and recently found out that she is 60 years old, literally twice my age. I was shocked as she doesn't look it. She still flirts with me to this day, subtly. But nothing will happen even if she were to become more assertive because she is married and I won't cross that line. But as you said, two people being so similar is rare and precious. 

Brutus,

Women's ages are very hard for me to estimate, also. I was very strongly attracted to a lovely woman in my yoga class, a few years ago, and thought she looked to be in her late forties, mid fifties, at most. She has very beautiful, long blond hair (dyed, but with dark roots), and a nearly perfectly proportioned body, with great legs. It turns out that she is in her early seventies, a few years younger than me! We were attracted to each other, enjoyed many long conversations, and remained Platonic friends for 10 years. The yoga class was cancelled, and we have drifted apart, unfortunately.

• Like 1