Life’s fragile

Potatoman

Just have been to London and was told to immediately come back to our bus, because it seems like there was a shooting at the House of Parliament and a following attack at the Westminster bridge, at that time I was on the way to that exact places! If I had been there half an hour earlier then I’d perhaps wouldn’t be alive by now... 

Just have to think about how easily you can lose your life, glad that I’m here and love you all!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

Just have been to London and was told to immediately come back to our bus, because it seems like there was a shooting at the House of Parliament and a following attack at the Westminster bridge, at that time I was on the way to that exact places! If I had been there half an hour earlier then I’d perhaps wouldn’t be alive by now... 

Just have to think about how easily you can lose your life, glad that I’m here and love you all!

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Glad to hear you're safe. It's a scary thought for sure, but one that definitely makes you value time. 

I know what does it mean to look Death straight in the eye, so yes, you are definitely another person now

• Like 1
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

Thank you, just wanted to talk to someone

it was that stressing to be in that situation, having to evacuate...

Pain is the key to greatness

Now you're stronger

And it's time to hug you after the bad adventure

• Love 3